PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon DexEntries

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Rokon's AvatarRokon
So, with the introduction of Sun/Moon, we now have PokeDex descriptions for Mega Pokemon, as well as many other updated entries. Check out these two links: Sun, Moon. Ctrl+f for "(Mega)" and you'll see them. As you can obviously tell, my suggestion is to have these descriptions put into the PFQ PokeDex. And for those lacking a Sun/Moon entry, ORAS updated a lot, so those could be used since they're second in line. (Though really, I think the new games coming out will release a national PokeDex... anyway) PFQ strives to keep its PokeDex up to date with canon. This is evident with the efforts to correct body types and Egg cycles, among other things. I don't see why Dex descriptions should be left out. As a notice: I didn't put this in the PokeDex Errors thread on purpose. The current entries aren't exactly an error so I feel this is better suited as a suggestion thread.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
Support, nothing much else to say.
present day present time b - any pronouns OK
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Sounds like a nice idea, support from me!
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
This has already been approved here.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Guess I'll revise-- really, the dex as a whole should be brought up to date with sun/moon. My bad for not checking the approved forum though, I'll hold that L.
Lucretia's AvatarLucretia
As mentioned on that thread, it's already in the works, before even being suggested. Total support, but I think they're already working on this stuff. ^^

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page