PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Delta Species Clan - TDSC

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 979899

PikaTwo's AvatarPikaTwo
Hello everybody! This clan is all about Delta Species'! You may post anything as long as it co-relates with the Delta Species. Hope you guys enjoy the clan! Form: [b]Username:[/b][i]_____[/i] [b]Nickname:[/b][i]_____[/i] [b]Read the Rules?[/b][Y/N] Rules: 1. All PokeFarm Q rules apply! 2. No buying, selling, or trading pokemon or items within this clan. You may ask outside of the clan via pm, though. 3. No mini-modding. 4. Have fun!
Banner by BluestarFøx67
PikaTwo's AvatarPikaTwo
RECENT NEWS: We need a new owner! 😅
PikaTwo's AvatarPikaTwo
Reserved
PikaTwo's AvatarPikaTwo
Reserved
PikaTwo's AvatarPikaTwo
Reserved
Yena Doe's AvatarYena Doe
Username: Yena Doe Nickname: Yena or Isha xD Read the Rules? Yup! EDIT: ~ COMMUNITY ULTIMATE DELTA DEX! ~ (super WIP-y, will keep working on this part!)
Type .
Player(s)
~~ About ~~
So! After some chatting the clan came up with a way of achieving the ULTIMATE DELTA DEX
All the species, each with their 18 delta types!
, which goes like this: Each player (or group!) sets itself the goal to collect all pokemon with a specific delta type, getting then the complete dex as a community! (Dexing them is a topic we'll tackle later, but it shouldn't be hard to organize ^^) So if you have a favorite type, or like collecting some-type deltas, you're welcome to join the cause! Note: More than one player can hunt for the same type!
lado1139
carrotcakeninja
Kingninja
Manewa
Rory
WildGeffe64
Yena Doe
Cleffalüv
Grimmew
Stardust

Stardust

Treasure

(: 0)

Beautiful red sand. Can be sold at a high price. Rubbing it on Pokémon while feeding it candy is not recommended.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +66,081
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
PikaTwo's AvatarPikaTwo

QUOTE originally posted by Yena Doe

Username: Yena Doe Nickname: Yena or Isha xD Read the Rules? Yup!
Welcome! You may now post what deltas you have, what your favorite delta is, and so on!
Yena Doe's AvatarYena Doe
Cool! No Deltas so far sadly xD Anyhow, I was wondering if the clan could have a section for clickers, in order to speed up the Delta Points production I know it's still a small clan but it might come in handy in the future
hannahbonn's Avatarhannahbonn
Username: hannahbonn Nickname: Hannah ^^ Read the Rules? Of course!

advertisements

click the banners above to go to my joint shops or my raffles! Also check out my friends shop :D

credits

Breeding pair banner made by ThisIsNormal Art shop banner made by masochisms Raffle banner made by me Adopts banner made by ziaja Avatar made by Chanty
DragonSeeker's AvatarDragonSeeker
Username: DragonSeeker Nickname: Jenna Read the Rules? Yes!

Pages: 123··· 979899

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page