PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta Pokemon Showcase!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 96979899100··· 150151152

Delilah Vee's AvatarDelilah Vee
I’m kinda obsessed with delta cs Pokémon I’ve probably already shown Poppy before but I’ve got a female ghost eevee that soon I’m probably going to get her a captain driftblim costume or a mismagius costume for her I’m also trying to find a good name for her so if you guys has any ideas that would be great
Icon was made by Daemonprince Collects Fairy Deltas and Eevee Deltas! Fist field has all the deltas I’m looking to swap for them! check out this awesome art shop!
Flappy's AvatarFlappy
Eggs 90 and 91 <3 Really like the albino
♫Ever since my dreams changed I came crashing down like a paper plane♫ Awesome avatar done by TimeRaptor
MizzzTickle's AvatarMizzzTickle
I have been working on these! I couldn't bring them all here...they are a fiesty bunch! =D https://pokefarm.com/fields. They are so colorful. I would LOVE to do them all in all the types but geh that's alot of delta's! =0 Just thought I would share that with y'all! Thanks for looking! TASTE THE RAINBOW!! =D
< < < forum avatar is my avi, FantaCee, from Gaia-online! Check it out...you might decide to stay!! =D *********************************************************** ~I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. GoD BleSS YoU!! **********************************************************
FIGURE.09's AvatarFIGURE.09
hatched a fire nincada last night just before rus
zeb | 19 | | ceo of waffles actively hoarding and
score : 0

avatar and sprite by me for my use only!
I’ve got this bab I’m starting to now collect female delta eevees still trying to think of a name
Duusu's AvatarDuusu
Delilah, I recently bought a male water for a Sylveon, too, lol:
Icon is from "Obey Me!", by NTT Solmare Corp.! || My Trade Shop! || Delta Hoarders United!
Collector of special water deltas!
Lv. 85 — 21,196 / 21,931
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Duusu ha lol we’ve got matching sylveons I also forgot to put this bab up and I also just realized we got are sylveons from the same person XD
Duusu's AvatarDuusu
My other two that I bought have evolved: Still need to get the rest of the line!
FIGURE.09's AvatarFIGURE.09
another day, another nincada, this one happened to be albino. wasn't even expecting something like that given i woke up hatching my party; but here he is! --------------------------- edit : also want to add on that this here is the first albino delta i have hatched since the grass litten almost a couple years ago --------------------------- edit the second : i forgot i delta'd 2 nincada so here's the other one which came before the albino above :
last night i delta'd a whole party of charmander and then this girl showed up and it was pretty surprising. i didn't expect it at all, because i had gone to my fields and looked in my party and she was just there. i almost cried. :)
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |

Pages: 123··· 96979899100··· 150151152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page