PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta Pokemon Showcase!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 9293949596··· 149150151

söbble's Avatarsöbble
im absolutely SHOOK nothing i ever do will matter ever again this is the peak of my existence im checking out 11:11 on my birthday. Last party I had DP for. Timid, female, psychic. Every single thing I ever wanted. This was the only thing I wanted for my birthday thank you Sally. my crops are watered my skin is clear and i need to go lay down
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Zephyrlan's AvatarZephyrlan
Congratulations and happy birthday @sobble She's absolutely gorgeous (even down to that gracidea seed It's always a delight to see the delta specials when you post here. They're always so aesthetic <3
uAvatar by MoonPaw Formerly known as kutani
2Kawaii4u's Avatar2Kawaii4u
Came back from a year and a half-long break and this handsome little man popped out in my first delta'd party. ;_; Also congrats sobble, she's super gorgeous!!
Duusu's AvatarDuusu
Omgomg it is past one on the morning and I thought to myself 'wow, I have been hatching a lot of shinies lately! Maybe I should delta one egg just for the heck of it!' AND LOOK WHO APPEARED! My favourite delta type AND my first self-hatched shiny delta!! Oo thank you, birthday gods! Adding to this: basically all odds were against him being a water type, with a psychic/steel Ravyne in my party, a ton of steel eggs or hatched steel pokés, and the V-Wave being fire!!
Icon is from "Obey Me!", by NTT Solmare Corp.! || My Trade Shop! || Delta Hoarders United!
Collector of special water deltas!
Lv. 85 — 13,717 / 21,931
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Punch buggy red
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Fourth slot luck
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Delilah Vee's AvatarDelilah Vee
Here are my fairy babs they are part of the good gurl squad
Icon was made by Daemonprince Collects Fairy Deltas and Eevee Deltas! Fist field has all the deltas I’m looking to swap for them! check out this awesome art shop!
MaddieMJD's AvatarMaddieMJD
Going for a collection of every delta Magikarp type! Here's what I currently have!
I did the math, and while I don't really know the shiny/albino odds, I will theoretically get my first melan in around 6.7 years. I can't wait for the end of 2026. My Furret pfp is a recolor of the Furret sprite in Pokémon Crystal. The original sprite was made by Game Freak, the recolor was made by me.
...,,, hey guys what a pretty boy :)
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Mega evolved him, so I thought I'd share my pretty boy in the pretty deltas thread.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle

Pages: 123··· 9293949596··· 149150151

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page