PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta Pokemon Showcase!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 150151152

namlemonade's Avatarnamlemonade
I surely don't have the first delta Kinaster, but I love her so much so here she is!! She's an icon <3 And as a shelter hunter, I found some funny delta species who got really unlucky with their typings! These two are both dual electric/electric type! I wonder how that works haha This yamask is dual Ghost/Ghost. It's sad that they got unlucky with their typings but they have a cool aura around them! I also found in the shelter this cool steel-type Hallowe'en purrloin :3
Nam • They/It • Local Sonicboy TwitterSpaceheyArt twitterYoutube Your friendly neighborhoor genderfluid nonbinary sonic shaymin on the interwebs! I’m a gen 2 lover and knowledge person at heart I love Lugia, Shaymin, Magnemite & more!
Annica's AvatarAnnica
Two deltas I just bought from GeorgieKun13! I got the Dark Mawile because it reminded me of the rumors that circulated about Mawile that it was supposed to be a Dark type instead of a Steel type and an American programmer (or was it a translator? I can‘t remember) changed it to Dark in the NA version of Ruby and Sapphire. Name is the Japanese name of Mawile. The supposed “true Mawile” And the Bug Litleo because of Simba from the Lion King. A lion cub eating bugs and this is a lion cub who is actually a Bug, technically. Name is Simba but backwards.
Ozma's AvatarOzma
Ahhh! Everyone's delta Pokemon are so cool! <3 These two are my favorite! I'm collecting fairy delta, and I hatched this little guy on a psychic day yesterday for the tournament! DANG And my bug Groudon!
icon official tcg art
bird-kicker's Avatarbird-kicker
My first ever delta (that I didn't hatch lmao); Bug Magikarp EDIT: accidently clicked post before I finished haha Ghost Vulpix Ghost Fomantis Ghost Meloetta (first delta hatched!) And Ghost Poipole!
avatar by Dragoncake formerly MidnightStars
Spaghettium's AvatarSpaghettium
Hatched my first Delta Legendary, a Fairy type Victini!
Avatar created by Eri, used with permission.
Moonkit's AvatarMoonkit
Found this little one in the shelter.. lucky find?
ForfLord's AvatarForfLord
It begins. Now I just need 39 more.
Hoarding: Avatar drawn by me.
100 / 250
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
Double electric pichu and double water magikarp.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Amigento's AvatarAmigento
Alright, first I'd like to showcase my Delta Type: Null and Silvally. The first is self hatched (ironically while I was Team Ground for the Type Race), while the second was a gift from my significant other.
My female Naughty Kabuto: Also a very normal Gragon whom I Delta'd on an Ice Day:
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
Grassy Poochyena

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 150151152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page