PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta Pokemon Showcase!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 150151152

fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
my only delta bab. edit: first ice-delta furret.
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
undeuxtrois's Avatarundeuxtrois

QUOTE originally posted by Klauenwolf

I don´t know, if it is the first, but here´s my rock Zorua^^
Gosh dangit. Back to square one, XD001 plan is now in motion.
ah man, good times.
dabi and himiko toga edits by thesoapydolphin
my art shop!
deux ☆ they/them zorua hunt 0S/0A/0M/1D code background is an official child of light gif icon is from the official bnha anime
InkedMyths's AvatarInkedMyths
I don't have a delta yet, but Someone got a MELANISTIC DELTA DRAGON EEVEE Congrats to them~
The only Calamity here is the state my life is in. Forum avatar art by me of Millium Orion from the Trails of Cold Steel series
Iron Valiant's AvatarIron Valiant
Delta Fire Brionne with Atlantean Costume :0
⋆ pfp is official pokemon card art
Iron Valiant (Future Miraidon ex Deck Build Set 10); Illus. takuyoa
Decided to get a line of delta Rockruff and randomly bought a type:null too, to make it one.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
SnowyVee's AvatarSnowyVee
Delta, dragon, melan babii <3 He's likely the best thing that'll happen to me, aside the two, so far, close friends I've made through this site! - I got him on my second attempt to delta the eggs. My highest expectation was a lucky shiny. The Albino (double normal) is also special, and he actually hatched next to a shiny, normal, Eevee. That was a bit scary. He came the next delta after the melan. I was worried melan dragon baby wouldn't be as special as he first seemed if specials popped left, right and centre. But he is! (for me) - I decided to shoot more delta points for a shiny, supposedly the easiest delta special, maybe(?) but quite the many attempts yielded normal Vee's, WHICH is good for me!! I kinda wanted to see normal ones to reassure of the rarity. Well, he's special regardless. Melan, Dragon, vee turned Glacii! <3 Siiiaa-ahhhh~ I love the Albino too, just got to figure out what he will be c:
Soul's AvatarSoul
Unsure if this would be a first on site (very unlikely), but I just hatched this Regular Steel-type Pichu. I'm extremely happy about it, despite it only being a regular Pokémon.
I've also had these guys for a while - once again, unsure if they're first on site, but they were never posted. Regular Steel-type Serperior, Regular Electric-type Servine and Albino Dual Electric Pichu.
Perhaps returning? Avatar (c) Splatoon/Nintendo (In-game/Promotional Screenshot)
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Has anyone else made a Delta Koroku yet or am I the first? Grass is actually a very good Type for her considering her weaknesses.
Ganymede's AvatarGanymede
HUGE congrats, Snowy! It's my ultimate dream to own a melan delta Persian, so I'm on that quest myself. Dragon is the coolest type to get, too, in my opinion! <3 I love collecting special deltas for some reason. So far, I've collected these pretties. (They haven't been properly evolved quite yet.)
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
my delta tunnel snake (wagell). unsure if this is the first, i haven't seen it posted here nor anyone with a delta wagell yet.

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 150151152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page