PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta Pokemon Showcase!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 138139140141142··· 150151152

Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Late but got this little fella as a secret santa gift
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
two of my favourite deltas owo
welcome Raiden - she/he/they /url]
Dark Gem

Dark Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with an essence of darkness.

Sells for 10

Lv. 65 — 4,197 / 16,089
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingGhost
Happiness 27%
Lax nature
SølFøx21's AvatarSølFøx21
My first ever special delta, I love him so much!!
avatar by official pokemon anime!
navia's Avatarnavia
my first shiny of this ss cleffa chain and its a pretty delta!
image from genshin's official art resized by me
These deltas look very aesthetic tbh
topmarks's Avatartopmarks
i hope this is the place for this, i can't find any other threads about deltas besides the guide why do people want deltas? i know that's a subjective question, i'm literally asking those reading this: why do you want deltas? i've found a few through wonder trade or the shelter and they hold no special significance to me. a pokedex entry is considered complete without them, and while i can see it does start counting them if you have a delta of a species, it still counts as a complete entry. i'm thinking of evolving the ones i've found for the sake of that extra tick and then throwing them back into wonder trade. would that be a mistake? EDIT: this shinx is electric twice. i might keep this one actually that's hilarious
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine

QUOTE originally posted by topmarks

i hope this is the place for this, i can't find any other threads about deltas besides the guide why do people want deltas? i know that's a subjective question, i'm literally asking those reading this: why do you want deltas? i've found a few through wonder trade or the shelter and they hold no special significance to me. a pokedex entry is considered complete without them, and while i can see it does start counting them if you have a delta of a species, it still counts as a complete entry. i'm thinking of evolving the ones i've found for the sake of that extra tick and then throwing them back into wonder trade. would that be a mistake? EDIT: this shinx is electric twice. i might keep this one actually that's hilarious
Deltas have many meanings to many people. For myself I think there pretty and have a authentic glow and I love collecting my fighting docile natured ones they are like fun and pretty to me. However some people love certain types of colors or Pokémon typing might want all there Pokémon to be fighting or water this allows the. To have that little fun even if it’s not real in Pokémon games. Other than looks I love how it gives me something to do and achieve when deltaing and you get a special one you feel real good inside but mostly I just think it’s more a lot fun and a interesting + fun consept of Pfq. Also lovly delta by the way that looks great together as well. And I to have a shinx I just got recently that I love to … shinx is great
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
arbor's Avatararbor
^^ A lot of people just view it as another aesthetic thing, like Shiny or Albino or Melan. The Delta SS Cleffa earlier on this page (by kyung) is very pretty, and its delta aura matches its coloration very well! So people collect stuff like that. If it had a Dark aura it maybe wouldn't look as good lol. Some people will hatch for fun but some people will have very specific goals like "Dragon Delta Melan Female Chikorita" and it's just something fun to work towards and makes your Pokemon aesthetically pleasing.
arbor ☼ journal: 470 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Summerstrider's AvatarSummerstrider
I have several, I hope that's ok! Bella - My friend Rosie sold me this Shiny Mega Delta Liepard, I love them both :) Abigail - I think this one looks pretty and has a good nature too! Read description :D Violet - I love the purple colors! Starlight - I purchased her for advent tokens, it was either 1 token or 5! I can't remember haha. I love SS cleffas, so I was very happy to buy this girl! I remember not being able to choose this one or the water delta one, but I chose this!
Summer | She/Her Coding & Avatar
[ Got her yesterday.Now I need to find another one so I can have the full line. I also like making dex entries and maybe stats Idk yet for different types of deltas. You can read the dex for her in my journal.
Credits to Leon Albertus for making my profile pic.

Pages: 123··· 138139140141142··· 150151152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page