PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta Pokemon Showcase!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 121122123124125··· 150151152

I delta'd only one party. Glad I managed to get a special.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Rylee's AvatarRylee
well i was kinda hoping for a delta shiny but i can't complain with these :') delta'd two parties and got these three cuties!
S/A/D/Summon Shop | Adopt Shop | Journal avatar drawn by me
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
The bug delta chimchar looks oddly satisfaying to look at, I'm almost jealous :o I also like how the dragon type aura hightlight the purple accent around the eyes!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
moodawdaw's Avatarmoodawdaw
my first ever special delta!! i love special normal deltas so im very happy :D hopefully there will be more to come heres the hatching!
☆○o。  。o○☆ wwwwwww icon is offical kimetsu no yaiba art ☆○o。  。o○☆
With the update of Meltan, decided to delta the one I got. I don't mind it, gives it a rusty look.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
I delta'd one party since I am close to ending the hunt and got this bab.
Lyrina25's AvatarLyrina25
It was a while ago, but I've got this one. Guess he REALLY wanted to stay a fire type!
Stop reporting my template and signature for Arceus' sake..! Sprites in siggy made by me other than the liepard which is officially nintendo's~
Ceralis's AvatarCeralis
Beautiful girl I bought! <3
[signature under construction]
Bought this kiddo a while back. Still not sure what I'm doing with him. I guess he can enter some contests- the delta melan thing might give him more popularity lol. (you can see him dressed up if you click on him)
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
I also bought this little one some time ago. I'm not too big on delta specials, but he's just something else. Too pretty. :(

Pages: 123··· 121122123124125··· 150151152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page