PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What Comes from the Many (Private RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345

rosettahorse's Avatarrosettahorse
"Moves? Uhhhh, you mean defeeend yourself?" Sori asked uncertainty, turning back around to continue walking backwards and face Zephyr as he spoke. "Like Magical Leaf?"
Man, this place is kinda dieing. Great time to decide to come back! qwQ
ZeroX-treme's AvatarZeroX-treme
"Uuuuuuhhhhhh.... Yeah, that," Zephyr said, nodding.
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I just fight for the ones I believe in." ~ Megaman Zero "It is the heart that counts. Not the body." ~ Megaman X Avatar made by the wonderful Brightheart.
"Well, what do you do when you need to fight?" Sori asked, all the while wondering how Zephyr knew about moves but not what he could do.
"Uhhh.... Punch... Kick.... Headbutt... And maybe bite...?" Zephyr said, thinking hard, "Stuff like that..."
"Oh, that's a good start! Just try out things like that for now and I'll watch your back okay?" Sori smiled and gave Zephyr a confidant thumbs up as they met a split in the road. Glancing down both ways, Sori contemplated for a moment, then turned to Zephyr. "Do you wanna try leading the way?"
Zephyr thought for a moment, "Uh... sure..." He then looked down the paths before going down the left.
Sori bounced along behind Zephyr as they traveled along, primed and ready to meet their next obstacle with a bang! And with a bang they would start as a Swinub rounded the corner and Tackled hugged Zephyr!
Zephyr fell back, landing on his tail, "OW! Stupid pig...." The Riolu then got up and hit it with the open palm of his paw, said paw glowing a bit as he did.
Ever the bright ball of energy, Sori cheered him on with a booming Disarming Voice, knocking out the Swinub with a loud squeal. "See? Just like that!" Sori beamed clapping for Zephyr's success.
"Wh... what did I even do...?" Zephyr asked, looking at Sori.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page