PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What Comes from the Many (Private RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345

rosettahorse's Avatarrosettahorse
This is a private RP between rosettahorse and ZeroX-treme! Please don't post without asking to join.
Man, this place is kinda dieing. Great time to decide to come back! qwQ
ZeroX-treme's AvatarZeroX-treme
It was a bright, sunny day in the world of Pokémon. Within a field near a Dungeon, a shiny Riolu laid unconscious, yet unharmed.
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I just fight for the ones I believe in." ~ Megaman Zero "It is the heart that counts. Not the body." ~ Megaman X Avatar made by the wonderful Brightheart.
Scurrying about said field near the aforementioned dungeon, a Kirlia, seemingly normal as any other, rushed by, nearly tripping over the unconscious Riolu in the rush and the tall blades of grass that just barely managed to impede her vision. Breathing heavily, she stared at the fallen Riolu for but a moment before rushing to their side to check their vital signs.
As the Kirlia checked for vitals, the Riolu stirred and groaned, slowly waking up. He soon slowly opened his eyes and looked around a bit, "Where... Where am I...?"
The Kirlia snatched back her hands from the Riolu, watching the other Pokemon cautiously as they came to. “Brezzy Meadow.” She replied evenly after watching the Riolu look around, resting her hands upon her lap. “How do you feel?”
"I'm fine but...." The Riolu said, "My head hurts trying to remember how this happened... It's like.... I can't remember anything...."
The Kirlia, now looking thoroughly perplexed, tilts her head. "Can you remember anything?"
The Riolu thought for a bit before looking at the Kirlia, "Y-yeah... I remember my name...."
The Kirlia smiles with relief and begins settling down on the glass beside the Riolu. "Great! Anything else?"
The Riolu shook his head, "No... I don't... I can't remember anything else other than my name... It's a big blank..."

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page