PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Status

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

POLL: Agree?

Total votes: 68

You must be logged in to vote.

MouseRat74's AvatarMouseRat74
I think we should have a status, for example, it'd include how many eggs you hatched, how many interactions you made, and more things like that.
Yahan's AvatarYahan
I'm sorry, but I don't support. If people really wanted to share that info they can type it up in their trainer card or About Me. (In fact, some already do) As for interactions and stuff you can always check the Stats
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
Mystera's AvatarMystera
The Stats page shows these already, if you want other people to know just slap it on your profile somewhere. And stuff like what date you got what would be an unnecessary strain on the system.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
We essentially had these on PF1/before the recode. The trainer card used to be a lot more detailed. I'd like to see it come back. As if you'd really want to dig through pages and pages in the stats just to see one user...
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
I don't really think the dates are important, but it was nice to have the progress bars on the back of the trainer cards. I always liked flipping them over to look at them.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
I'm on the fence. I kinda like what Morzone mentioned with being able to see certain things on the back of our card just for fun Stat purposes, like: Eggs Hatched: 16,820 Interactions: 1,959,560 etc... A problem I see to this is that you would want to customize what is shown. I don't use the Pokewalker, but some users have really high distances logged that they'll want to show off. Some users are going to want to show almost everything and our card is just not that big. As for the dates of achieving a rank, I don't think that's needed and would be a bit confusing. I've had Arceus 4 or 5 different times because of new Pokémon being added (the Alolans being added, I think, is the first think that took it from me). I wouldn't want the most recent time shown that I got Arceus because I accomplished it way before that.
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Yeah, I don't think the dates should be added. It's probably not actually possible, since I don't think that data is kept. I don't think customization is an issue, because I don't think it should be customizable at all. It should just have basic facts. Interactions made, eggs hatched, total adoptions, stuff like that. Nothing weird.
iOlrickx's AvatariOlrickx

QUOTE originally posted by Cepheus

A problem I see to this is that you would want to customize what is shown. I don't use the Pokewalker, but some users have really high distances logged that they'll want to show off.
A possible solution to this would be to allow users to pick which of the recorded statistics they want to display and depending on the layout, maybe up to 3 at the most. Personally, I don't care about stats and I wouldn't display anything if I had the choice so I'm neutral.
Jayx's AvatarJayx
I do not support unless it is an option. I personally don't want mine shown. But if it's an option to have it shown (toggle or customized) then I don't have a problem with it, because I can just turn mine off.
Avatar made by Daemos Permission/credits in my Journal
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Well, I was thinking more of the pokedex, eggdex, and shiny dex progress bars rather than things like "Amount of eggs hatched." I mean, both would be cool (and if you can choose which things to show then they could both be options) but as the pokedex/eggdex are part of the main purpose of the game, you can be sure it applies to everyone, and it wouldn't really make a difference if you had it showing or not, since everyone gets a general idea of your dex progess from your rank anyway.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page