PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 35

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 891011

Sharkcat12's AvatarSharkcat12
There's one part of me hoping it's something that nobody has been guessing, just because that would be kind of funny. But I just finished my clicking, so I can't wait for the distribution!!
Avatar is myself! Cosplay: Decidueye Gjinka (Well we know this is Pokemon) Picture credits: me!!
Made by Fuchsfee, Pokémon sprite from Spriters Recource is free to use.
SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hello users! I am pleased to announce that the Mega Stone Haxorite Q has been added to PokéFarm! A total of 2,171 users successfully completed the interaction target and have received this new Stone. If you are one of these people, you should be able to find it in your Inventory under the "Mega Stones" category. Thank you for your participation, and we hope you like this new addition to our family!
Sharkcat12's AvatarSharkcat12
Oooooooooooooh, prettyyyy!!!
Sonichu's AvatarSonichu
oof
Rëwrïttën's AvatarRëwrïttën
Oh! Very cool. Now I just need to get a Haxorus xD
I am a Misophobe. Formerly known as AnAbsolsGhost Avatar is made by the amazing maureiceopye. thank you so much for it! I'm a really annoying person, it's okay to tell me :)
jannifarm97's Avatarjannifarm97
*SCREECHING INTENSIFIES* Oh my Arceus this is SO MUCH BETTER than Vaporeonite..... Dead serious.... Thank YOU />WWW<\
Avatar is made by CosmicDiamond!
Sprite made by wildcat2407
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
Seems like a relatively nice mega.
present day present time b - any pronouns OK
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
Nice! I didn't want to spoil it for myself, but here I am XD Turns out I don't own a Haxorus. Time to level up an Axew from lv 1 :,D
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 6630
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Bladeporeon's AvatarBladeporeon
I love it, but I'm curious why there's blue on the Mega Stone when Haxorus itself is not blue? Neither is the shiny... Ah, well, it's still a very nice Mega!
* Superhero Vaporeon at your service! Now with Slurpuff sidekick! * Avatar is of my NEW fursuit, made by Katsudoggo!
>tfw no haxorus
avatar is my own art! formerly known as chimeranyx I currently have shiny and albino Elgyem UFT. Check my fields for prices!

Pages: 123··· 891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page