PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding account security.

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

SweetBliss's AvatarSweetBliss
Oh, man! Is there a way to subscribe to all "announcements"? I would have missed this if I didn't decide to browse the announcement forum. I only check them occasionally.
🎃 Mini Hoards!
Dedenne, Flabébé, Magikarp
🎃
[bisexual | creature
Motionless in White fan
| credit]
❝OPEN YOUR MIND BEFORE YOUR MOUTH❞ FREE POKEMON JOURNAL
Holmes's AvatarHolmes
I didn't see this either. Perhaps it should be in the announcement box? This seems like a very serious announcement. Changing mine now. I hate people who do crap like this. If you're reading this now, seriously, grow up. Go outside. Step away from the computer. There are so many more productive ways you could be spending your time.
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
I knew nothing of this either so I just changed my password as well. Thanks for the warning though.
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
*Goes through Announcement Thread on a Whim - sees this* Yeah I'm gonna go do that real quick, and I am of the mind set which says, 'Why isn't this in the Announcement Bubble?'
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Mostly because it was staff accounts that were targeted primarily, but also because this is something that you should be doing anyway - change your passwords regularly to help keep your account safe, it's a guideline that applies to basically every website that you have an account on - it shouldn't need announcing so massively ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Karai's AvatarKarai
So the user got banned? Were they able to do anything serious being on Garthic's account? I hope not! I'm glad you banned em! I will change my password once I get on my laptop (on mobile)
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
Sei's AvatarSei
The accounts that were affected were as follows: Garthic's, Bacent's, Ravyne's, and my own. Nothing serious happened, things of note that did happen were Niet and Ravyne's name changing. If anyone was there during the stream, you'd know that I caught them whilst they were poking around on Garth's account, but even though the person was caught, they were still account hopping onto other staff members accounts. I know a post was made on my account advertising some crappy sites, but Niet pretty much blocked the IP from accessing the site. So they were taken care of.
Karai's AvatarKarai
Ok good! Wow, they must be some hacker then... I couldn't imagine somebody being able to do this!! (Like being able to do it as in accomplishing it, like being able to get on the account) But I'm glad nothing extremely major happened and I'm glad the IP is banned.
Arceus9870's AvatarArceus9870
Uggggggggg... I don't get why some people do this for fun. It's just mean to go ahead and cause all this trouble. Changed my password. I just hate(mabye hate is too strong a word) people who think this is funny.
Avatar credit to CyndaLuvSOAD. My Kalos Team by SophieFear
Myself123's AvatarMyself123
This is why we can't have nice things. Also, who breaks into a POKEMON site? Really? Who would go that low?!?!?!?!?!
CLICK ME

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page