PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

It broke...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

MoTheCrab's AvatarMoTheCrab
The voice is creepy but sexy XD
Avi Made by Zan :3
Nunka's AvatarNunka

QUOTE originally posted by RavenWolf365

Where do we say gabbagabbahey?

QUOTE originally posted by Niet in the Front Post

To use Cheat Codes, type the word "gabbagabbahey" anywhere - you don't even have to be typing in a box, it will work anywhere at all on the site.
idk27547's Avataridk27547
it keeps telling me Code not recognised
like my avatar Kira the Cat made it she is amazing
DragonTamer's AvatarDragonTamer
I have tried just about every variation and it does not even think it is a code... I get treated as if I was searching for a word in a text... not a code.
Avie by Tsuzera . I used this shop to commission it. I rp a lot so if you want to rp pm me. I rp in mature mostly. Warning: Never laugh at live dragons.
Luna08's AvatarLuna08
that is epic the cheat code thing
Thanks for the compensation and cookies! (used my phone and it worked fine, though the loud "Cheater!" thing freaked me out xD)
Art By Pon3Splash of MY OC, made on a cellphone, sent via facebook, and colored by me. Proof: X XX XXX Just call me Yuki.❅ "In this shook-up, twisted world, I'm gradually growing transparent and vanishing Don’t look for me; don't look at me" - Unravel by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I'm locking this thread now. I said TYPE, not POST. If you can't get it to work, either your browser doesn't support it or you are doing it wrong. Either way, the Announcements forum has NEVER been an "omg help me" type place.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page