PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

It broke...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I did warn you! But it just had to break within an hour or two of me going to bed... By way of apology for the extended downtime, I would like to offer you a Cheat Code. To use Cheat Codes, type the word "gabbagabbahey" anywhere - you don't even have to be typing in a box, it will work anywhere at all on the site. Note that it probably won't work on mobile phones, you'll need to use a computer to do this. In the box that appears, type "Sally's Care Package" (or copy it from here, probably easier!) and click the button. You will receive: - A pack of five Cookies - If you have an Übercharm, its duration will be extended by 24 hours - If you have Hypermode, it will be extended by 24 hours - If you have a Dead Shiny Charm that is NOT recharging, it will be instantly recharged This cheat code is valid until October 7th. So if you really want to cheat you can buy Hypermode/Übercharms/Shiny Charms before activating the cheat code, if you don't have them already, to reap all the bonuses :p Anyway, the cause of the problem was that the server was restarted, but the session handler was not, and the person who rebooted the server didn't think to check. The session handler has now been set to start automatically, as it should, so this particular issue will not happen again. Sorry!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Krey's AvatarKrey
Thanks very much! Just glad it's working again. :D
Sezzas's AvatarSezzas
It didn't affect me, gladly, because I was fast asleep when this happened. Thank you, Niet! c: The "CHEATER"-voice scared the heck out of me omg.
Neffi's AvatarNeffi
Question. If I buy a Hypermode and an Ubercharm, but don't activate them right away, will they still be extended?
Looking for Life Antlers! Offering Summons, Mega Stones, GP and Credits!
Life Antlers: 58/100

QUOTE originally posted by Neffi

Question. If I buy a Hypermode and an Ubercharm, but don't activate them right away, will they still be extended?
If you have them active when you use the code, then yes. Otherwise, no. The code may only be used once.
shieldbug1's Avatarshieldbug1
Minor bug with the cheat window - the output is always "Cheat code successful" regardless of what was typed in.
A v a t a r s o u r c e
Made by me

QUOTE originally posted by shieldbug1

Minor bug with the cheat window - the output is always "Cheat code successful" regardless of what was typed in.
Thank you, now fixed.
Naiyala's AvatarNaiyala
Thank you for the care package, but most of all thank you for fixing the site. On another note, I nearly jumped out of my skin when I typed the code in and there was a slightly distorted voice over my headphones... I... I think I need to go lie down... x-x
My icon was drawn by myself using my phone. Sig art to follow someday.
halfofwinter's Avatarhalfofwinter
Oh wow I tried to get the voice. If I get nightmares blame the absol. Not really but that voice...

gym badges

Lily pond gym
galaxite gym
King Lux badge-Kingninja
Konan's AvatarKonan
Oh goodness. Glad its fixed.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page