PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PFQ Meme Compilation

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 414415416417418419420421

deïno's Avatardeïno
userbase: no more gp ples niet: ok heres a way to reduce it, and this isnt really permanent it can change in the future if necessary- userbase: no i dont like this give gp bacc niet:
they/them collector ⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰ journal art shop credits!
Aristella's AvatarAristella
When you're excited to try out the new customization options but the default trainer is already the most accurate to what you look like
selocon's Avatarselocon
^ That. I just mainly changed the hairstyle to more of my "I'm too lazy to take off my 'work hair' hairstyle" and made the clothes blue vs red As for my meme? See below. Me: I think I'll go back to Duskull hunting, let's see if I can get some shinies/albinos to sell! *100 eggs later* Sally: Here! Merry Christmas, I got you an albino! One albino. And it's too early for christmas!
0/300 to a Jirachi hunt
I want to say thank you to the art team for making the game so pretty, the mods for keeping it orderly, and Niet for coding it! Avatar made by Syre, Munchy is my idea. My shop Power Rangers Fanfic
SquishyPanda's AvatarSquishyPanda

QUOTE originally posted by Aristella

When you're excited to try out the new customization options but the default trainer is already the most accurate to what you look like
mine looks like a cooler version of me like really, all my imperfections are gone and have been replaced with a smooth, perfect face
my cheap shop collecting soul hearts
24/600
song
Template credit: SHINX BOT Avatar credit: BananaMoonKit
Remster's AvatarRemster
When your internet connection is bad and so, someone's character isn't correctly loaded
  • Infos
  • Win a shiny and more !
  • Collecting
Avatar/banner by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Try it ! :D
Raijin's Lamp
8/200
Death Wing
6/200
Hyperspace Ring
8/200
Ku Idol
9/200

QUOTE originally posted by Remster

When your internet connection is bad and so, someone's character isn't correctly loaded
WHY DO I FIND THIS SO FUNNY SEND HELP
I'm Obsessed with Sandile Send help Member of team flare and not afraid to show it! *Does team flare pose* Currently Melan hunting for Sandile
HeptapodOne's AvatarHeptapodOne

QUOTE originally posted by Aristella

little do they know i'm actually a potato irl so this is a large upgrade for me
My avatar is official art! I also have a traditional art shop~ :D
give me steel statues
i want boxes
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock

QUOTE originally posted by HeptapodOne

@art team: add new "skin color" option that gives the trainer's the appearance and texture of a potato so people that are actually potatoes can finally have an avatar that fits them.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
Cam | (Age Anonymous) | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
HeptapodOne's AvatarHeptapodOne

QUOTE originally posted by Camwoodstock

QUOTE originally posted by HeptapodOne

@art team: add new "skin color" option that gives the trainer's the appearance and texture of a potato so people that are actually potatoes can finally have an avatar that fits them.
f2u image of potato edited by me
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Made by DamianKai
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Pourinqrain

Pages: 123··· 414415416417418419420421

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page