PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Link with Facebook

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

KatKlaw's AvatarKatKlaw
I've linked to facebook and now I'm wondering if we will eventually be able to use facebook credits(or whatever they're called) to buy Zophan? That would be really cool (and the only way I could buy Zophan ^^; )
EmöNekö's AvatarEmöNekö
This is actually a really good idea!
Befriend me! Pokemon X! 0748-3690-5904 ! Message me if you add me!
SilverWolf7's AvatarSilverWolf7
What kind of advantages would it give a PFQ user? You are vague on the first post here. Most of it just seems to be posting things on your wall or things like that on facebook itself, which I don't see as an advantage.
Hunniebee's AvatarHunniebee

QUOTE originally posted by Naiyala

Erm, I guess I could do the link. My mom might make fun of me for still liking Pokemon, but I can just get her back for liking the Spyro and Crash Bandicoot games.
I don't worry about being made fun of for liking/playin Pokémon... I'm 41 and love it... You would be surprised at how many adults love this... I work with one in her 30s and had a request from someone that's 43... maybe your mom will join in the fun... :D
Huggles
ShadowWolf7's AvatarShadowWolf7
I agree Hunniebee I'm 57 on Friday 15 and I love this game. :D
Score: 0
Created by LycanKai Avatar: Christmas Advent exclusive and belongs to PFQ.
Lord Drake's AvatarLord Drake
I can't seem to sign up with facebook, most likely because I used a different email for each. Am I doing something wrong?
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Are you actually trying to sign in using facebook or have you linked your Facebook account with your Pokefarm Q account yet? If you haven't Linked them together you'll need to log in on PFQ using your PFQ account, go to your farm page, and then go to the Tools/Options tab. See the "Profile Options" section(Third one down)? It should be in there. It's a link that says "Link with Facebook". Click it and you can go from there. Using a different Email here than the one you use for Facebook will not prevent them from synchronizing together. Once they're linked together, then you can sign in using your facebook account if you chose.
Lord Drake's AvatarLord Drake
Oh, I get it now. I just linked my accounts! Thanks very much.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page