PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Link with Facebook

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

POLL: Select your entry for the ORAS for All event

•  46%
  •   3%
  •   4%
  •   9%
  •   9%
  •  10%
  •  19%

Total votes: 1,077

This poll is now closed.

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Fun fact: PFQ was originally planned to be a version of PokéFarm that you played as a game on Facebook. Which would have been horrible. It was very quickly decided that PFQ would be a long-overdue rewrite of PokéFarm's entire source code, and that's what you see now. However, some of the planned features for "PF on Facebook" are still planned! For example, if you interact with someone who is registered as a Friend on Facebook, then both of you will receive a slight boost. You would also be able to post about your Pokémon and Egg stories on your Facebook wall. Got a Shiny? Tell the world about it! That sort of thing. At this time, none of these special features have been programmed, but they are definitely planned to happen in the near future. In the meantime, if you connect your PFQ and Facebook accounts, you can instantly log in on PFQ with just a single click, provided you are already logged in to Facebook (which, if you have a Facebook account, you probably already are :p). I've been using this feature myself - as such, my account doesn't have a password XD So yeah, if you'd go ahead and link, that shows me that you're interested in such social features, and prompt me to program them as soon as possible. Also, we have a Facebook page now. It's a bit empty, but we're working on that! If you hit that Like button, that tells us that our efforts are worthwhile ^_^
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Methos's AvatarMethos
*wince* But that would mean admitting to my Facebook that I'm not dead...
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

*wince* But that would mean admitting to my Facebook that I'm not dead...
I want to give that post a Gold Star for making me laugh, but I don't think that qualifies as a reason XD
VampyreWolf's AvatarVampyreWolf
psh niet its your site you should be able to give gold stars to anyone you want XD lol who needs a reason in other news. how would i exactly go about connecting it to my facebook?
Avatar made by https://twitter.com/IgnisAnimations go check her out she makes wonderful art <3
Shura's AvatarShura
@VampyreWolf- It's under Tools/Options on your farm page.
Avatar is official art from Granblue Fantasy (c) Cygames Gen VII (and Gen VI) Trade thread
It has been done, my liege!
Go watch the YouTube trailer for God's NOT dead!
Fêñryñ's AvatarFêñryñ
I've now linked up with facebook too.
“We are the Dalish: keepers of the lost lore, walkers of the lonely path. We are the last of the Elvhenan, and never again shall we submit.” Interested in reading some fanfiction or original work by me? I usually write for Dragon Age, but I also delve into other fandoms here and there. You can check it out here and feel free to comment, review or simply leave a kudos! I've now published my first novel! It features an Asexual main character in a fantasy setting full with its own lore and races. There are also other characters within the LGBTQIA+ spectrum. You can read the first book: HERE. Avatar by the artist neonoi of my character, for my use only.
Methos's AvatarMethos
I survived Facebook! And even left a comment... does that deserve a Star? ;)
JBWarrior's AvatarJBWarrior
The things I do for PokéFarm... :P I wasn't sure about linking with Facebook, since I barely use it. But eh... who knows? :P
Erza's AvatarErza
It is done niet. (: I never linked poke farm to Facebook before, I'm not very active on it though (:

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page