PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trading!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I'm working on it! Honest! Here, take a look: Doesn't it look so much easier to set up a trade here than on PF1? Well, I can tell you that it's a lot easier to code when there's "one-step setup" instead of... well, four steps!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Loviare's AvatarLoviare
Looks awesome, thanks Niet! ^-^
PokayPie's AvatarPokayPie
It looks really nice. I like how everything in one step. On PF1 I would always forget to complete step 4. OTL.
Avatar Art by me - Deviantart : Le-skywings I'm very forgetful. So if I forgotten something feel free to remind me about it ^^
Tournament Token (Red)

Tournament Token (Red)

Event Item

(: 0)

[LEGACY] A token earned from Weekly Tournaments Season 2 but it is too old to be valid.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 74 — 11,329 / 16,651
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
FireFlying
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Looks great. I'm going to assume the Section on the right Auto Updates like the shop as you're inputting the needed information since it's all in 1 step? I also like how when you search for the user it appeared to be "linked" so you can make sure you're sending to the right person which can help in the case of spelling Errors. As for featuring the Item next to the sprite of the pokemon, may I ask, Will it also show up when you're offering a Pokemon on someone else's as well? In PF v.1 the Pokemon being offered doesn't list what it holds until you view the trade itself after sending the offer. I'm curious if it will be the same or not due to the new trading center setup.
Trading is now ready! As demonstrated by this Pokémon, not only is trading operational but so are trade evolutions! Access the Trade Centre through the Farm Page's Nearby Places panel. Note: Pokémon that evolve by trade MUST be traded - releasing to the Shelter does not work. Additionally, if it needs an item and a trade, it MUST be holding the item DURING the trade, AND when you go to evolve it. Also note that not all features have been done yet - things like cancelling, declining offers, stuff like that are not yet programmed but will be very soon. For now, you can set up a trade and complete it.
SpiritOfFire's AvatarSpiritOfFire
Do they evolve automatically when traded or does the recipient need to do it themselves?
i dont talk on pfq much tbh avatar by sleepydot
Niet, completing it is accepting it, right? Cause we can't accept trades, for me at least...
"After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say 'I want to see the manager.'" - William S Burroughs
djinn's Avatardjinn
I'm excited to see Wonder Trades like in the new Pokèmon X & Y games. Also interested in the Upgrades for trades will be like. Thanks
- Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?
Avatar "Pentaclops" by Gomis. Permission to use image here.
Nisky's AvatarNisky
I have completed two trades and I moved the Pokémon to party from the collection area, but my Pokémon aren't there.
Avatar from the TV show Detective Conan. Detective Conan (c) Gōshō Aoyama.

I have completed two trades and I moved the Pokémon to party from the collection area, but my Pokémon aren't there.
Can you provide a link to their Summary pages?

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page