PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Unpopular Opinions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 118119120

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by vividCelebration

And some on the canine shinies are just not that pretty, such as Houndoom's shiny, the blue just makes it look really out of place, and quite ugly looking.
Houdoom shiny is on my list of "was better looking in 2G" as a unpopular opinion: many shiny were better looking in gold/silver. That's why my own shiny houndoum have a custom sprite that recreate its previous shiny form.
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Amazing profile picture (full-size) made with love by Mewwy-gum, thanks a lot! Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale, fusion made with official sprite by me. Shout out to the ones who can guess all pokemons I use for the fusion! This kill me too much, I had to share it.
BraveHearted's AvatarBraveHearted
Seems I'm the only one who likes the green on melan Solgaleo. Oof. It's not a horrid shade of green. What sets it off, imo, are the red/brown markings and the pink/purple markings on his face. If they were replaced with yellow or some other complimentary color I think the green could really pop..
Mass-Click List // My Shop // Credits I collect Tidal Bells! Please PM me! 363/1000 2020 Box Hoard: 956

Pages: 123··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page