PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Unpopular Opinions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 111112113114115116117118

I don't really know if these are that unpopular, but... here goes. - Unova was one of the best regions, yeah some of the Pokemon designs were pretty weird but I liked it for its storyline and characters. - Shiny Espeon and Jolteon are cool. - Most "weird" Pokemon designs are actually amazing and deserve more love.
Links: DragonCave Piskelapp Toyhou.se Pokemon Eclipse
AQualifiedIdiot
Discord
Completely Useless™#4429
LF Houndoom characters/adopts to buy! Hey I'm Asher, just a random kid obsessed with dogs and dragons! Favorite book series include - Wings of Fire, Warriors, Percy Jackson, etc.
Stormrycon's AvatarStormrycon
The Oxford comma isn't actually that big of a deal. Sure, correct grammar, spelling and punctuation is important but there really isn't that many situations where not using the comma is confusing.
Avatar made by PupperCakes Also hoarding Vespiquen, if you have any unwanted regular/snow female Combee/Vespiquen I’ll be happy elated to buy/take them (for a reasonable price). look at my beautiful Melmetal, I'm so happy
Lv. 9 — 139 / 339
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame

QUOTE originally posted by Optimus Prime

Since the 100 gp login bonus is gone and the only way to get gp consistently is fab Friday and contests i don't want to see people complaining about un dressed up pokemon. The dressup function really needs some work. Its kind of clunky and hard to use on mobile so i completely understand oeople just throwing pokemon in the contest naked to get like 60 gp. To each their own.
ikr! Finally someone who agrees!
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
The undressed pokemon during contests were a problem before the 100gp was reduced to 10gp. Maybe not as bad, but it was still there.

Goals

* 0/200 Helix Orbs
Optimus Prime's AvatarOptimus Prime
I REALLY hate that the 100 gp reward was removed from the game. It is sooo hard to find GP now and to buy it. Hunting new exclusives is hard if you're trying to exchange zc for gp. Yeah the 1:5 rate may have come back but it still makes doing stuff that involves gp way harder than things that invalve credits.
Art byme

I REALLY hate that the 100 gp reward was removed from the game. It is sooo hard to find GP now and to buy it. Hunting new exclusives is hard if you're trying to exchange zc for gp. Yeah the 1:5 rate may have come back but it still makes doing stuff that involves gp way harder than things that invalve credits.
Yess! Finally a 100gp supporter! Though if you try to suggest it, people will say "oh you're just asking for free money which makes no sense and will break the market." Sigh..... Tbh gp is getting over-valued now, seeing some stores going by 5k/4/1, 5k/3/1, or even 5k/2/1 now.

QUOTE originally posted by NeonFlame

Yess! Finally a 100gp supporter! Though if you try to suggest it, people will say "oh you're just asking for free money which makes no sense and will break the market." Sigh..... Tbh gp is getting over-valued now, seeing some stores going by 5k/4/1, 5k/3/1, or even 5k/2/1 now.
I agree to this, I wanted to hunt petripeep its not new but it is hard and I don’t have enough to do that hunt, and it is hard to even gain anything by selling specials.
Avatar is made by CatEnergetic , thank you again ^_^
Zen's AvatarZen

It's that response because a free 100gp just for logging in is part of what broke the market in the first place. And we really don't need to break the market again just so people can get all the gp they want for logging in. There's many ways to earn gp. Boxes, box hunts, gem hunts, selling breeding pairs, contests, fab Friday...
Avatar by gezeichnet. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs.
Optimus Prime's AvatarOptimus Prime

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

It's that response because a free 100gp just for logging in is part of what broke the market in the first place. And we really don't need to break the market again just so people can get all the gp they want for logging in. There's many ways to earn gp. Boxes, box hunts, gem hunts, selling breeding pairs, contests, fab Friday...
Three of the things you mentioned is gp circulation. Im upset because theres more gp being siphoned from the site or being hoarded then there is. And im talking about buyinh bulk gp which is very hard to do now adays. Also logging in for 5 days in a row isnt nothing. its loging in for 5 days in a row. Tons of f2p sites and apps have pretty amounts of currency for consistent log ins. 10 gp for every 5 days is just sad. Oh and dont get me started on how it handicaps new players and destroys the shiny market even more than ot already is

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

True. But boxes are hard to find and getting gp only has a 14% chance, breeding pairs take a lot of trading and searching, and fab friday only gives like 5 gp unless you do a lot of interactions(like over 1000).

Pages: 123··· 111112113114115116117118

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page