PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Unpopular Opinions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 107108109110111··· 116117118

scørkãjï's Avatarscørkãjï
chespin is best gen 6 starter. fite me.
pfp made by me, character Dave strider is a homestuck creation just yours average Elesa hating Baka queen previously known as kajiban!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame
might have said this already but.... Ash x Serena will forever be my OTP. FOREVER!!!
GIFby KitKatKutie2
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I prefer shiny Fraxure over shiny haxorus. Fraxure have blue accent and they make him much cooler than its evolution.
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Amazing profile picture (full-size) made with love by Mewwy-gum, thanks a lot! Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale, fusion made with official sprite by me. Shout out to the ones who can guess all pokemons I use for the fusion!

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

I prefer shiny Fraxure over shiny haxorus. Fraxure have blue accent and they make him much cooler than its evolution.
I feel this way about a lot of evolutionary lines - take the Duskull line, for instance. Duskull and Dusclops are a brilliant, cherry red... and then there's Dusknoir's navy blue.
avatar is my own art! formerly known as chimeranyx I currently have shiny and albino Elgyem UFT. Check my fields for prices!
syskey's Avatarsyskey
This is probably just me but like... When there's pokemon trainer OCs, I really want to see different pokemon than the normal starter pokemon as their first pokemon that they got. Yeah, recieving normal starter 'mons (this includes eevee and pikachu for me too) are cool, but what about an old Nidoqueen that has been passed down from trainer to trainer in their family tree? What about a cousin gifting them a sandshrew as their first pokemon? An old trainer that caught a pachirisu as their first pokemon and hasn't caught anything since, only living with that pokemon for as long as they remember? I don't see a lot of those OCs with more creative pokemon they started off with (or even ways they achieved their starter pokemon), but then again, I probably haven't been looking enough. I'm more than happy to see the creative ways people put and develop their ocs in fandoms.
Green Gummi

Green Gummi

Consumable

(: 0)

A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Bug-types like it the most.

Sells for 800

Lv. 45 — 1,869 / 6,211
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugSteel
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature

QUOTE originally posted by syskey

This is probably just me but like... When there's pokemon trainer OCs, I really want to see different pokemon than the normal starter pokemon as their first pokemon that they got. Yeah, recieving normal starter 'mons (this includes eevee and pikachu for me too) are cool, but what about an old Nidoqueen that has been passed down from trainer to trainer in their family tree? What about a cousin gifting them a sandshrew as their first pokemon? An old trainer that caught a pachirisu as their first pokemon and hasn't caught anything since, only living with that pokemon for as long as they remember? I don't see a lot of those OCs with more creative pokemon they started off with (or even ways they achieved their starter pokemon), but then again, I probably haven't been looking enough. I'm more than happy to see the creative ways people put and develop their ocs in fandoms.
I have many ocs like that, for example tsome started with Noibat,Litleo,Riolu,Meowth,and One even started with a Rhydon
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Don't know how much this is "unpopular" but I prefer Type:Null over silvally. I don't see Sil' as a good evolution since it didn't even get a attack boost and it's moveset isn't interresting enough to me to evolve Collapsar
Shiny Type: Null I got in Moon, Gladion talk too much
. I also prefer its shiny much more. That gold accent doesn't look that cool on its evolution.
eve's Avatareve
my unpopular opinion for the day is that it doesn't make sense to keep private blacklists of people who resell pokemon because they're "precious" and were "such hard work" but not care at all about other people leaving those same pokemon to collect dust in stacked fields where no one will ever see them again. i promise you the reseller cares more about it than the other person. the culture here of smug entitlement to a say over what happens to a .png file you no longer have possession of and literally did not at any point actually own is so mind boggling. brought to you by the fact that i genuinely felt i had to add a disclaimer to my gd signature about this...
a note about trading with me
i don't 'flip' pokemon - if i buy it it's because i want it, or for a gift. but i don't keep track of what can be resold later on down the line and what can't. if this is unacceptable to you, please let me know when i make an offer and i'll be happy to rescind it.
457/528 eggdex
1,087/1,212 pokedex
( avatar is official bang dream art of aoba moca! )
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by GrïmDøøm666

QUOTE originally posted by syskey

I have many ocs like that, for example tsome started with Noibat,Litleo,Riolu,Meowth,and One even started with a Rhydon
I have an OC who's blind and started with a Houndour that was specially trained with him. It's his favorite pokemon and his primary one.
Banner by Swag3Tails for my use only
gregoryk's Avatargregoryk

QUOTE originally posted by eve

my unpopular opinion for the day is that it doesn't make sense to keep private blacklists of people who resell pokemon because they're "precious" and were "such hard work" but not care at all about other people leaving those same pokemon to collect dust in stacked fields where no one will ever see them again. i promise you the reseller cares more about it than the other person. the culture here of smug entitlement to a say over what happens to a .png file you no longer have possession of and literally did not at any point actually own is so mind boggling. brought to you by the fact that i genuinely felt i had to add a disclaimer to my gd signature about this...
this. this so much. like it’s not yours anymore, so why would you care? it doesn’t matter what i do with it because it’s mine now. i bought it with money, and you no longer “own” it.

• other
  • pokemon
i like snakes so i’m shiny hunting all the snake pokemon c: my husband~ MY SHOP ( avatar by me )
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Poison
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature

Pages: 123··· 107108109110111··· 116117118

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page