PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Unpopular Opinions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104··· 107108109

GoddessLady's AvatarGoddessLady
Maybe an unpopular opinion idk. But I feel like the shiny version of Snow Vespiquen should have been light grey and gold, like the shiny Combee version. all the other female Combees and Vespiquens match so why doesn't she? Low-key, a light grey and gold Snow Vespiquen was the whole reason I was planning on hunting for her after this one.
auroraveils's Avatarauroraveils
While people will sing praises on PMD Explorers ( and don't get me wrong, I'm a part of that ) I do feel that the original Blue/Red Rescue team gets overshadowed by it. While I will say that Explorers really polished up the foundation Rescue laid out, I feel it missed out a bit on some parts. Like, for example, friend areas. I would just go to some friend areas to just listen to the music and look and the backgrounds, and it was nice seeing what habitats the Pokemon lived in. Just having Chimecho call up whoever and not get to visit them never sat right with me. Also Rescue's story I feel deserves some praise, particularly during the section where you're on the run, which imo is the strongest part of that story besides the ending. And say what you want on Gates of Infinity, but that game had a stunning OST that's not talked about.
Meguca's AvatarMeguca
Gastrodon is so ridiculously cute. He's weird and ugly, and you can tell he's suffering but that's his charm.

Lucas // 21 // he/him
all art official
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
lilligant, lurantis + gardevoir are way overrated :v
Previously 'thedorkychicken'! Chicken | 22 | they/them 75GP shinies! | Art shop!
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Liking Gen 5 is no longer an unpopular opinion Dunno if this counts as an unpopular opinion in itself but it needs to be said
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame

QUOTE originally posted by RenCringe

Liking Gen 5 is no longer an unpopular opinion Dunno if this counts as an unpopular opinion in itself but it needs to be said
I sure hope so (I mean, they inroduced some of my faves and also had more.... diversity than other regions)
Check out my shop! Shiny Eevee GIF courtesy of KitKatKutie2.
Costini's AvatarCostini

QUOTE originally posted by Meguca

Gastrodon is so ridiculously cute. He's weird and ugly, and you can tell he's suffering but that's his charm.
I don't think that is an unpopular opinion, everyone thinks he's cute. If they don't, I am confusion.
Profile by Yukirona Magikarp's Shop Banners by me. Sprite by Sqioshj
Silver-Sün's AvatarSilver-Sün
I am utterly sick and tired of Kanto everywhere or being only thing available. I wish they'd focus on other regions as well.
Avatar commissioned from Novareii on this site. Thanks!
I want Sinnoh remakes for a reason that is probably very different from other people: I don't particularly care for Sinnoh much. It's not my least favorite game-wise, that's Kanto (which I think is just a bit boring), and I think some of the Pokemon designs are really solid, and the Champion is great. It just seems a bit...bland to me, at times. I'm not really sure why, to be honest. But it would really be nice to see some remakes breathe some fresh, new life into Sinnoh, which I think has a lot of potential to really shake things up. Edit: I did some thinking, and it might be interesting to explore some of the themes of creation and life that gen 4 introduced. Perhaps exploring the connection between a Pokemon like Arceus and Xerneas and Giratina/Yveltal.
By Kirõzey
Avatar by FSharp. Visit my Velvet Room.
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame
I dont like gen 7. its mostly cuz the school thing, but also Ashs new design

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104··· 107108109

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page