PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Unpopular Opinions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 115116117118

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by NeonFlame

I think that, since Pokemon have powers, they have an advantage over real animals so they kinda dominated over them, and that's why there are way less real animals in recent gens.
Pretty sure that they are still real animal in the pokemon world. As they are still mention in dex entry of some pokemon. Funfact, in the X&Y version, you can see real butterfly flying in the background. But the fanon that Pokemon take over animals because of the evolution is my canon too. More in the suject: I like to play with rules in pokemon games. I feel like that make you like even more the pokemon in your party. I'm remimberring having to play with a bidoof because of the nuzlocke rules... she manage to live until the end and almost taking all the Elite 4 by herself. That's why these day, I very like bibarel.
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Amazing profile picture (full-size) made with love by Mewwy-gum, thanks a lot! Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale, fusion made with official sprite by me. Shout out to the ones who can guess all pokemons I use for the fusion!
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Unpopular opinion: Johto has no bad legendaries. They're all good design wise and I believe they're all good battle wise too.
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts, JJBA (and some good jojo memes), and Shaymin~ Koichi pose is from jjba Credits Clan
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif

QUOTE originally posted by Cøgnitøhazard

I headcanon that normal animals exist with the pokemon. Remember, Raichu can take out an Indian Elephant...
yeah just thinking about how there would be meat on the menus in the pokemon world... unless everyone there is vegetarian which i doubt
Journal | Shop Art Shop
146/4300 Dragon Gems

QUOTE originally posted by Pastel-Dragons

I headcanon that normal animals exist with the pokemon. Remember, Raichu can take out an Indian Elephant...
yeah just thinking about how there would be meat on the menus in the pokemon world... unless everyone there is vegetarian which i doubt
And even then, not every vegetable would be an "ethical" choice - there are sentient plants in the setting!
avatar is my own art! formerly known as chimeranyx I currently have shiny and albino Elgyem UFT. Check my fields for prices!
Lilbug33's AvatarLilbug33

And even then, not every vegetable would be an "ethical" choice - there are sentient plants in the setting!
honestly at this point they just...don't eat anything plants? no they can live animals? nah ...bugs? PFFF. okay what about household items, like- like keys, fridges, washing machines, and lawnmowers? no.
In peace, may you leave this shore, In love, may you find the next, Safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... May we meet again. (image is of christopher larkin and devon bostick!) my children
Fuchsfee's AvatarFuchsfee

But... The Pokémon world does not have an India, right? Even if we get an India based region one day, it would not be called India. So how can there be an Indian elephant?
Made by myself, only official game sprites used.
My username is German. Just call me Fox. Please check my S/A Shop.
Images used for avatar and signature Vulpix are official game sprites recolored by me.

So looking back on this i'll do this

QUOTE originally posted by Lilbug33

honestly at this point they just...don't eat anything plants? no they can live animals? nah ...bugs? PFFF. okay what about household items, like- like keys, fridges, washing machines, and lawnmowers? no.
Rotom exists.
^ ^ ^ ^ They're clickable! They link to Pokemon pages!
Hi, i'm flutteristhebest, but flutter is a-ok aswell. I hoard fire deltas, and chars.
Lv. 8 — 85 / 271
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonGround
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature

QUOTE originally posted by flutteristhebest

QUOTE originally posted by Lilbug33

Rotom exists.
But you can't eat it if you're going by the "no animal products" rule of ethical vegetarian/veganism. Pokemon count as animals in this case (even the plant ones, as they're sentient), as do humans. ... Do you guys think there's people in the pokemon world who eat animals, but wouldn't eat pokemon? Do you think they'd eat things like Tropius fruit, Moo Moo milk, or Chansey eggs? Part of the idea of ethical veganism is that the animals don't have a say in having their products (for lack of a better word) taken, but Pokemon sometimes willingly give up their products. Maybe we should make a veganism in pokemon thread... (Note, i'm not a vegan. My brother is, so i've done some research to support him.)
Zen's AvatarZen

... Do you guys think there's people in the pokemon world who eat animals, but wouldn't eat pokemon? Do you think they'd eat things like Tropius fruit, Moo Moo milk, or Chansey eggs?...
Tropius fruit is edible for humans and can be picked by them, I think there's an actual scene in the anime of Ash and his friends drinking MooMoo Milk, and I feel Chansey eggs may be a bit too big but there are many other bird pokemon that may lay smaller eggs. So it's entirely possible.
Avatar by gezeichnet. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

Tropius fruit is edible for humans and can be picked by them, I think there's an actual scene in the anime of Ash and his friends drinking MooMoo Milk, and I feel Chansey eggs may be a bit too big but there are many other bird pokemon that may lay smaller eggs. So it's entirely possible.
We have ostrich eggs,(they are huge.) and though it is uncommon and hard to prepair them to eat it, it is possible to eat them regardless. There's just too much scramble eggs for one person to eat one by themselves. BraveWilderness, which is someone on youtube, found an ostrich egg in a store and he brought, cooked, and ate it. The shell of a Chancey egg shell, like an ostrich egg, is probably too thick for someone to get through, so they will other kind of eggs. I just don't know how big a Chancey is, so there is that and I had to point that out.

Goals

* 0/200 Helix Orbs

Pages: 123··· 115116117118

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page