PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Editing titles & descriptions on comics

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

I haven't seen this topic anywhere on here and I'm kinda nervous posting this so hopefully this goes well ;v; Suggestion Title: Editing titles & descriptions on comics Suggestion Summary: Ok so there is times where some people make accidental misspellings or forgot to add things to either their title or descriptions and others including myself can fix these small mistakes. So maybe add an edit button on the pages and you could fix grammar and spelling mistakes Positive points:1.) it can help the user fix up things they did on accident 2.) They don't have to use the comments to clarify and fix mistakes Negative points: 1.) People might over use it? I'm not completely sure if there is any cons. Reason For Consideration: It will help fix common mistakes and add or take away information that is or isn't needed Hopefully this will be helpful for anyone
Hello I'm Mitchell. Visit Saturn's Shops there quite nice. Oh? You don't know who Saturn is? Well this user used to be BloodyScarlett and Hexel!
Hey! I'm Jade! Saturn loves to chat! So if you want, give her a friendly hello!
Heya! I'm Angel! I want to credit all these cool artists who made us, and banners! These are made by an awesome sprite artists, Lord Magikarp and William Allen! They all have a shop you should visit! Gezie drew Saturn's icon
help saturn get hypermode
Zophan Canister
0/2500 ♡♡Pkmn Adopt and Auction shop♡♡
Zerø's AvatarZerø
There's an old suggestion for editing/deleting comic pages that hasn't been rejected yet, you can find it here. ^-^ However Niet's been against adding an editing feature, worried that it might cause problems when dealing with art theft. Though I would seriously love this feature. My comic has a artistic problem on the front cover that I can't fix. I'm aware this suggestion is different but I figured this might be of interest to you anyway. ^-^'
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 51 — 1,789 / 7,957
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
162 x 5 × 2982 Current Chain: 0/9
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!

QUOTE originally posted by Zerø

There's an old suggestion for editing/deleting comic pages that hasn't been rejected yet, you can find it here. ^-^ However Niet's been against adding an editing feature, worried that it might cause problems when dealing with art theft. Though I would seriously love this feature. My comic has a artistic problem on the front cover that I can't fix. I'm aware this suggestion is different but I figured this might be of interest to you anyway. ^-^'
Thank you very much Zerø ;w; I'm a real nervous wreck about asking about stuff like this
FireFox Leafy's AvatarFireFox Leafy
This gets nothing but full support on my end! Knowing that I can't go back and fix my mistakes always makes me nervous. I usually proofread what I write 3-4 times, but I'll still occasionally find an error afterwards. ;-;
My toyhou.se~My PMD Comic!~ Avatar and Signature art was made by me for my own use~
siamece's Avatarsiamece
full support from me! i know niet is afraid of it making theft easier, but i really don't think it's fair to screw over comic makers on the off chance that they'll get hacked.
PlasmaStorm's AvatarPlasmaStorm
Full support from me, though I rather the editting feature to include deleting pages as well because I have tons of mistakes in my old comic pages that I dreadfully want to fix. Also the old suggestion has been deleted, but is art theft the main concern for Niet?
'You are too late, I'm afraid. This flower's already dead'
Pokesonas Karyuu Yurui Comic Avatar is drawn by Tsuzera and used with permission
c r e d i t
Reshiram sprite is official. Coding and template is by TheFabuTor for free use
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Like other relatively "minor" features on the site (eg. Image Uploader), the Comics feature is just good enough to work. I'm planning to have the ability to edit titles and descriptions already, and possibly even deleting pages in case you make a mistake. But for now, all I can really suggest is to just be careful. Proof-read everything. Show that you care about your work by taking the time to do it right first go ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page