PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hypermode Update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Hi guys, Just thought you'd like to know that I have programmed the remaining Hypermode features. The "Early Event Access" is a passive effect, so you don't need to do anything there. However, the "Free Summon Item" has been adjusted. It will give you an item called the Lucky Seal. This item, when applied to a Box, will guarantee a Summon Item. Of course, Boxes still can't be opened yet, but you can at least claim the Seal to make sure you're ready! In light of this, the price of Hypermode has been updated to its "non-Beta" price. EDIT: Also, since people have been asking for the EHP/LUP multiplier back, I have added that feature too! EDIT 7/Nov: A new feature for Hypermode! If you go to your user page, you should see a button on the PokéBall in your Trainer Card. Click it, and you can choose a "Favourite Pokémon". This Pokémon will appear as a clickable link straight to its Summary. Hope you like!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Methos's AvatarMethos

EDIT: Also, since people have been asking for the EHP/LUP multiplier back, I have added that feature too!
Thank you for adding it, but I don't think it's working. I'm still getting 50 per click to my Eggs. :/
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Thanks for pointing that out. Typo fixed.
Methos's AvatarMethos
Looking good, thanks Niet!
gibstack693's Avatargibstack693
About the Favorite Pokémon feature, I don't really see it as something that should be hypermode only, as you can pretty much do the same thing but make it appear instantly on the About Me page, except it takes up a bit of space. But I don't know. I don't know a lot of things, it seems.. Edit: Actually looking at it, it does look kinda cool, but it still doesn't seem like it should be a hypermode only feature.
djinn's Avatardjinn
Thanks Niet, personally I think the favourite Pokèmon fature for Hypermode users is cool. It's something new. Sometimes, it doesn't have to be BIG features to make Hypermode worth buying. To some, its the little things that matter. Thanks again, I can't wait to see new ideas you and others come up with.
- Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?
Avatar "Pentaclops" by Gomis. Permission to use image here.
FerreT's AvatarFerreT
I wish we could buy hypermode with gold poke :(
Voxumo's AvatarVoxumo
So.. um i am trying to figure something out.. If we have hypermode vouchers do they expire after a certain amount of time? like if i was able to get a few of them would i have to use them all in a certain time or can i use them whenever? Also i am not sure if this would be the appropriate topic to put this in

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page