PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦕Udon Prison🦕

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 7879808182··· 858687

AAAA I'm so happy im sobbing I was so in love with the newest One Piece color spread of the Beast Pirates and was hoping it would be available as a poster in Weekly Shonen Jump, so as soon as the magazine was available I grabbed one from Ebay and it came today. AND IT HAS THE BEAST PIRATES POSTER IM SO HAPPY AJUIAIAE IM GOING TO FRAME IT ON MY WALL

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Y'ALL I'M SCREAMING RN My fiancé's name and my name are going to be in a video game about two kiwi birds I'M SOBBING He won a competition they were holding where we had to write a fake letter to someone, and his letter to me won! The letter is going to be in the game with our Twitter handles in it when the game launches this summer 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
@Horror; I think Enma would be a cool name for the melan 👀👀
The new Dead by Daylight killer is finally out! I love him, played a game with him and got a 3K because the other one DC'd for no reason, I literally didn't even see them the entire game lmao. I went to go restock my blades from a locker and I opened it to see Dwight in there and I laughed so hard, I felt bad for him and didn't realise he was on death hook rip
I got to play Dead by Daylight today with a streamer I met yesterday, he’s super sweet and really nice, he destroyed my swf as Nurse yesterday and we were like ok forget the game this guy is cool let’s watch. And today I joined his stream to watch and he asked me and someone else in chat if we wanted to play survivor with him and he made me a VIP on his channel 😭 I love this dude omg
Hatched a chomper
ok so been watching that streamer lately and I offered to make him an emote for his channel and today I was in a VC with him, after he finished stream, and some other people who watch him while he played a game with one of them, and he asked if he could watch me work on the emote. So I shared my screen and he watched me create the entire emote and he kept commenting on how much he loved it and how it was exactly what he had imagined in his head and I'm AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I cant handle compliment!! I just hope the emote ends up looking good in chat kksmmsmkdsmdskdnskd
bruh the streamer dm'd me on discord asking me for a favour and i was like omg whats going on but he loved the emote so much (and was showing it off in a friends stream and on his stream today!!!!) that he asked me to make him an avatar since the person who was originally making his isn't anymore?? and i was like omg yes?? i'd love to??? dakdnsnedjesnsedk
Confirmed next dbd killer is from resident evil im so excited 👀👀👀👀💦 also apparently this one is going to be their last licensed killer, hoping not bc I was really hoping for an Outlast chapter 🥺
@Horror; I think I sent you a discord req c: My disc name is in my About Me if you need to double check

Pages: 123··· 7879808182··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page