PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Willow Grove Sprites || FULL

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 124125126127128··· 144145146

Prof pic + shop banner by me
I'm asking because you don't seem to have started on mine-What do you mean by "needs more info"? You need more than a reference pic of my Fakemon?
PFP is F2U by solipses on DeviantArt! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
FrostNova's AvatarFrostNova
Oh! So wait, I'm confused, do I need to provide more info for my order too?
"The important thing is not how long you live, it's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future. My spirit will always live on. And so, if I were to disappear... I think all that I have accomplished will go on. That would mean, that it's living. Right?'' - Grovyle PMD:EoS
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif from PMD!

QUOTE originally posted by FrostNova

Oh! So wait, I'm confused, do I need to provide more info for my order too?
No, you only need to provide clarification if there are !! next to your name. Sorry for the misunderstanding!
FrostNova's AvatarFrostNova
Ahhh! It looks awesome!! Would it be okay if I ordered again?

QUOTE originally posted by FrostNova

Ahhh! It looks awesome!! Would it be okay if I ordered again?
You can, but you will be put on a waiting list (See Main Shop post RULES section for Waiting list rules)

Pages: 123··· 124125126127128··· 144145146

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page