PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Downtime compensation bonuses

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So basically, September 5th was a disaster. The site was offline for a grand total of 4 hours, 26 minutes and 40 seconds. I understand that the issue has been resolved, so hopefully I won't be waking up to find that Sally died again. In compensation of this incident, the following will happen: - September 6th will feature a Niet/Marie double bonus day, in addition to whatever bonus the FabuBar♥ decides to activate. - All Hypermodes have been granted two extra days free. If your Hypermode expired in the last two days, you may have noticed that it came back ;) - This weekend only - that is, starting in about 25 minutes from the time of writing until the end of Sunday - there will be a special discount on Zophan Canisters. More information will appear on the ZC page once the sale activates itself, which will be at midnight. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience caused by the downtime. Hopefully, it will not happen again.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Thank you. I didn't notice, but this is awesome.
Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa
Thanks Niet!(: We're lucky to have someone so smart and willing to put in effort Whether we deserve it or not so we can have a fun time waster.~ I hope you can get all your real life problems under control now or at least handle them better without this side problem. ^^
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
WilliamAllen's AvatarWilliamAllen
Aw, thanks! It wasn't that much of a problem, just a little frustrating because I didn't that it was a problem on your end. But thanks anyways for the bonuses, I'll put them to good use, especially now that you got the "Users online" page fixed!
Kimothy's AvatarKimothy
Thanks Niet. You the best <3 you didn't have to do this, y'know. But I will shut up and appreciate it XD
*My Shiny Hunt Thread* Avatar by allrealelements <3 Go check out her art shop!
KeepsakeKey's AvatarKeepsakeKey
Thank you so much. QQ I was stressing about having enough time on my Hypermode to finish my hunts, since the site kept going down. Thank youuu.
Journal || Shop Name's Ashley, 21 years old. The first post of my journal has a wide range of my interests, including books, movies, tv shows, comics, and games. Feel free to shoot me a message to chat about one of them! Avatar is Tim Drake, by DC Comics.
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
So that was why PFQ wasn't working. Thanks Niet :D
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
Thanks Niet, this is an amazing compensation for such small downtime (compared to when you did those awesome changes back in May). This is great, and let's all hope goes well.
Art By Pon3Splash of MY OC, made on a cellphone, sent via facebook, and colored by me. Proof: X XX XXX Just call me Yuki.❅ "In this shook-up, twisted world, I'm gradually growing transparent and vanishing Don’t look for me; don't look at me" - Unravel by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure
wintergale's Avatarwintergale
Thank you Niet! Though I didn't notice (due to atrocious timezone that makes me nine hours ahead of the server time), but still, I'm really glad you got the site to work again c: And of course, thank you for those lovely bonuses c:
gale / torchie / winter korea / UTC+9 / she/her avatar by AstrayedHannah formerly known as torchie and winter solsticejournal
Skits's AvatarSkits
Honestly, I never noticed it was down, due to school. Still, thanks Niet! :3
My Forum: Here! I do not own any of these images and I will give credit to their creator. Dragon Cave Project Nyoka

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page