PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kai's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 2122232425262728

kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
Because of the evo tournament I pretty much stopped my spheal hunt two days ago, but I finally broke my chain today. Final count: 104S/104A/4M/6190H I got all the new eggdexes, and since I'm on a new hunt I don't need to worry about arceus quite yet so I can afford to wait a bit for the evo and forme change. So now, applin!
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS I didn't even use a z-crystal despite sei's bonus because I only have a 200+ (well now, 300+) chain and figured a melan would be very unlikely. But TURNS OUT I only have one albino too! My second albino was a melan! I did at least fully charge my albino radar, and wait to hatch any eggs until I had the IP. So glad.
Got my second melan! One to go
I got my third melan! No special bonuses active, even! I'm going to keep doing this hunt for awhile because I don't have nearly enough delta points and I need to save up currency for another year's hypermode, but it'll be nice to not have to worry about getting melans. And if I do end up with more than one spare, I can sell a melan or two.
I got one No one else has sold one on the market yet, so I must be one of the first. The temptation to sell it is real, but I really want to keep arceus.
My first delta of the day, and it looks so good! I just realized that the regular flapple sprite is red so the regular psychic delta should look really good, but also I love this contrast!
I got all my deltas fairly neatly, as well as a surprise melan on the last day! (no more S/A deltas though) Final count: 96S/80A/4M/4450H New pokemon just got released again, I'm done with this hunt, and by coincidence I just ran out of hypermode and I'm a bit short of another year's, so I'm going to take a mini break from hunting until I save up 5000zc (only need another thousand, and I might sell a melan joltik). I have six high IV dratini in the daycare waiting to be hatched, I have to adopt a lot of gible to upgrade my dragon wishforge badge, and I have several galar pokemon I'd like to hatch/evolve for my hatched living dex. I also want to not be under pressure to reattain arceus Immediately. My next type race team is psychic, so if I want to use a wishalloy badge for a type race hunt my options are limited to exeggcute and slowpoke. I like exeggcute, but it's another one that doesn't evolve via leveling, and I ended this hunt with 0 dp to spare again, so I think I'm going to hunt nincada for dp again after I get arceus back. It'll be chill, I can rack up dp, and instead of planning and setting aside field space for another set of deltas, I can work on rearranging the pokemon I already have, because my fields are not in perfect order and I never seem to have time to fix them
Arceus reachieved! And I have enough currency for hypermode if I trade my credits for zc, but I'm going to wait until I start a hunt again. Below is the list of pokemon I need to hatch for my hatched living dex, I'll cross them out as I go. I'm undecided as to whether I should pursue all the alcremie formes just yet, since their evo items are still ridiculously expensive. I think I'll see if I have all the flabebe colors and keep the same standard. I could also hatch all the milcery I need and evolve them later. Needed for dex: 1 hatenna (evolve hatenna) 2 galarian zigzagoon (evolve one) 1 galarian corsola 1 galarian farfetch'd milcery - need 1 milcery and all-1 alcremie 1 snom 1 eiscue 1 cufant 2 dreepy (evolve dreepy twice, evolve one) arctic numel orthrus houndour glileo kitwurm aphreyd (evolve aphreyd) 2 selkrub (evolve 1) Wanted spares: arrokuda toxel sizzlipede clobbopus sinistea hatenna impidimp galarian zigzagoon galarian meowth galarian corsola galarian farfetch'd galarian mr. mime galarian yamask so many milcery pincurchin snom 2 eiscue indeedee m indeedee f morpeko cufant duraludon dreepy
Got hypermode back today! I put it off because I wanted to wait to start a hunt til after the next galar release, which should be any day now, but while struggling hardcore to breed an aphreyd (still haven't -.-) I got demotivated and then was hatching noibat eggs to fill my party and accidentally ended up with a 100+ chain so figured I might as well use boosts at this point
According to Novan, it'll be "some time" before the next galar wave, so I guess I'll commit to the noibat hunt for now and stop even passively trying to breed aphreyd? I can breed milcery instead for after the galar release happens and I have a smol chain of those trying to get all the alcremie, and switch to mass clicking mode when the release is announced and I actually want to breed aphreyd again. Meanwhile there's a ditto in my party I found in the lab and adopted during the type race that I can't hatch without breaking my chain... I guess I could use an egg pass but ugh is it worth it?

Pages: 123··· 2122232425262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page