PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kai's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 262728

kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
Today is a delta day and I forgot to use my shiny charm before hatching what turned out to be the three deltas of the day (three flying in a row!) BUT fate made up for it with my second melan!!! I love z-crystals edit: GASP TWO MELANS
I got my last melan! I was hoping to get one tomorrow with sei's bonus and a z-crystal, and was absolutely not expecting one today Now I need to decide whether to chill until a ghost v-wave comes along so I can get the last of my deltas, or buy a memory stick and do another hunt for now. Daycare passes are expensive so I'm definitely not going to keep hatching except for deltas. I'm leaning towards chill - I have lots of non-pokefarm things to do and I really need to go through my breeding pokemon
Ghost v-wave on friday! I don't think there's any way we'll get a sei's bonus that day, but oh well. Hopefully I can get all my deltas and then move onto my next hunt! Still don't know what that will be...
It seems likely that we'll have a sei's bonus on sunday, which is also a ghost v-wave, so I'll hatch a few deltas tomorrow but save most of them for sunday. Even if we don't get sei's bonus then, I'll only have lost two days changed my mind, actually going to save all my deltas for then
I just looked it up and apparently the sprites for male and female shinxel, fluxio, and fluxray are sliiiiightly different. It took me a while to figure it out (male has a slightly bigger head crest) and my heart is already committed to moving onto another hunt, so I think I'm going to drop 300zc on a PR memory stick and come back to the hunt if I ever decide I want all the melan sprites Also who knows, they might redo sprites and eliminate the gender differences in the future
I finished my shinxel hunt! Final count, 127S/28A/4M/3150H, I think my shortest yet. I got all my deltas with 40dp (two deltas' worth) to spare, and only seven extra deltas, so I did very well on that front. Thank goodness for breeding bonuses. Honestly the tiny changes in crest between genders isn't something I care about very much, so I think I'm going to break the chain without buying a PR memory stick, but it's 6am and I'm pretty groggy and it might be worth the 300zc to relieve my anxiety about breaking a long chain there's even a slight chance I'll want to come back to. I reorganized all my delta fields to be by species instead of line, and they look so much better now! I really love the mega fluxrays, I evolved them all at once and then went back to the field and whoa. So after four hours of delta organizing, it's time for me to go to bed. I'll start my next hunt in the morning.
Type race special!
I GOT MY FIRST MELAN JOLTIK AND IT LOOKS AWESOME
ASLDKGJASLJSAL;DKJSOIVJ
So... I got two more melans... in one day (well, one of my days, on either side of a pokefarm midnight) I don't know how this happened. Maybe I'm going to pay for it with terrible legendary luck, or maybe it's fate's small way of making up for me wasting the last three years of my life. Anyway, I've decided to keep them both in case of mega and ??? totem forme??? I think it's only kanto and alolan pokemon that can get totem formes but who knows My last hunt ended somewhat frantically as well so I didn't do delta planning until last week which was way too late, so not only have I once again gotten all of my melans before getting all my deltas, I haven't delta'd a single joltik yet. And I'm not going to on a bug v-wave because that's just asking for a ton of leftover bug deltas. I'm going to start on the rock v-wave on wednesday, sans breeding, and go from there. Hopefully I'll happen to get three ghost deltas or get a ghost v-wave soon because that's the only type that isn't breedable at all (I'm assuming at this point ditto bequeaths a normal type chance).

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page