PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 636465666768

Duskar's AvatarDuskar
I think I’m StarClan they’re probably good mates at the least. If Longstar had ever been a thing I’m certain Swiftpaw would have given him a life, or that Swiftpaw might possibly be a less stalkery Spottedleaf figure to a deputy Longtail :0
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
gosh i wanna write that now AUGHHH-
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,760,921
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,227,872
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,586,118
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
hey guys i'm hosting my first map! i'm so excited! its a forbidden relationship map to the song clarity edit: also since we're talking about longtail and swiftpaw. im rereading the books and the last thing i read was swiftpaws apprentice ceremony. Fireheart was so resentful toward swiftpaw!! its the first time someone has been apprenticed since he joined and Just because he hates longtail and his clan gave swiftpaw such a warm welcome and he's here like 'they didnt welcome me like that," all pouty and mean. fireheart stop being a baby.
Avatar drawn by https://pokefarm.com/user/Breadkureiji Check out our trade shop
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Imagine though If Firepaw was given Longtail as a mentor because Bluestar thought they could learn a lot from each other. Longtail and Fireheart actually kind of got along together toward the end of the series but I absolutely would have loved to see Longtail maybe like super slowly come around to Firepaw with how hard he tries to keep up. Like a sort of very grudging respect. And when Tigerclaw sends Fireheart into the river after making him get on the dodgy log? I feel like that could have had a somewhat more emotional? impact since Longtail would be kind of stuck between Tigerclaw and Fireheart. I don’t know how to explain it out of my head but I guess on one hand Tigerclaw represents everything a warrior should be in his outward display, but Fireheart was the one kittypet who proved himself, directly to Longtail as his apprentice, that he’s just as much warrior as anyone else. If that kinda makes sense? I just think a Firepaw Longtail mentor ship would have been super cool because Longtail would have had so many horrendous chances to just trash Firepaw and make his life miserable 👀

QUOTE originally posted by Dingo Blue

Imagine though If Firepaw was given Longtail as a mentor because Bluestar thought they could learn a lot from each other. Longtail and Fireheart actually kind of got along together toward the end of the series but I absolutely would have loved to see Longtail maybe like super slowly come around to Firepaw with how hard he tries to keep up. Like a sort of very grudging respect. And when Tigerclaw sends Fireheart into the river after making him get on the dodgy log? I feel like that could have had a somewhat more emotional? impact since Longtail would be kind of stuck between Tigerclaw and Fireheart. I don’t know how to explain it out of my head but I guess on one hand Tigerclaw represents everything a warrior should be in his outward display, but Fireheart was the one kittypet who proved himself, directly to Longtail as his apprentice, that he’s just as much warrior as anyone else. If that kinda makes sense? I just think a Firepaw Longtail mentor ship would have been super cool because Longtail would have had so many horrendous chances to just trash Firepaw and make his life miserable 👀
that sounds awesome!! also.. couldnt the og arc be considered a murder mystery?
veliona's Avatarveliona
i considered it a murder mystery the whole time lol
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

QUOTE originally posted by Dingo Blue

i hope someone hosts a M.A.P of this. this would be the best.
also my old icon was by aidanshepard. new one is by unindigo from an old commision. -dragons-
veliona's Avatarveliona
yes more confusing aus
hmm... i thought of something! AU in which Squierrelpaw gets mentored by a healthy Longtail?
that would be cool. speaking of aus lets talk about our favorite ones. the first one im gonna talk about is the evil ravenpaw au. so instead of tigerstar being evil, it's ravenpaw and there's a map dedicated to it. it's the carnival map. super good. another one i like is by drakeinator. it's the aldershadow au. basically (to those unfamiliar with it) it's were branmberstar isn't all that proud of his son and makes him a medcine cat. same thing hapens where he and needle(paw)tail find twig(kit)branch and violet(kit)shine. but instead of them being split up he goes to shadowclan and becomes the new medicine cat. and he takes aldershadow as his name (he named himself for reasons in the video). anyway i have a lot more favorite aus but here is just 2 of them.

Pages: 123··· 636465666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page