PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 5859606162··· 666768

x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
that's a very good point, but change of topic here. i have a chimeric calico(her name's Eevee) for a kittypet, and i'd call her Halfpelt because, she's chimeric of the fur coloration, but there's a distinct line down the middle. what would you think your kittypets would have for warrior names?
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +8,936,692
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +10,520,144
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +4,584,198
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
ObsessedFox's AvatarObsessedFox
I don't own any kitties but my Fiancee's mom she has two black twin boys so its hard to name two cats who are twins and look practically alike the only difference between the two is one is fluffier then the other literally xD
Vulpecula | She/They | Bi I love and hoard all the foxes <3
Im a fox in disguise 🦊🦊🦊 Avatar is my Fursona Vulpecula made by me for my use only <3
My lil fox Akata
originally created by @IconicAnemone; Chao created by @Animela
Journal
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Fun fact because torties: the split face isn’t actually all that uncommon in tortoiseshell pattern cats :0 A lot of people actually ‘misdiagnose’ a tortie as chimeric just because Venus, that famous chimeric cat, has the split face. Of course vets are best for this. However, that’s still not gonna stop us from naming cats Half- because edge haha. I have a ginger tabby and white oc called Halfstripe with a split face but his naming is actually because he’s secretly half clan, his mother was ashamed of herself and wanted a reminder of her guilt so she wouldn’t go back to him/do it again, but it also worked out for his face. It’s kinda just a bit of a mean name :p Not nevessarily applicable time anyone just thought I’d mention it since it’s something I see a lot of ^_^ My cats are pretty gosh dang basic thought. I think I’ve mentioned one of them before? The other I got more recently and wouldn’t have mentioned her. I got Jack, who’s literally just a black cat with like one single white hair on his chest? And a small patch between his back legs. He’s pretty basic, night, black, dark, shadow, etc. Size names would work because he’s surprisingly large and actually really dense muscle wise. Like he’s not fat, he’s just full of heavy muscle and it’s like damn cat you’re heavy. Though he’s pretty clumsy so if he’s not called Fumblefoot I’ll riot Dallas was feral and is pretty small honestly. She’s a light greyish brown spotty tabby but has super striking spots on her belly so she’d prolly be named for that. Probably Spottedbelly or maybe Smallspots or something :0 thornclaw and brackenfur are from the same litter and look pretty much the same :p
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
ObsessedFox's AvatarObsessedFox
The fluffy kitty is Mystic and would probably have a name dealing with his fluffiness and his brother is Mischief and honestly lives up to this name so it would be awesome if his name was something that fits his mischievousness
PrinceFezzy's AvatarPrinceFezzy
Username: FezzyDragon Nickname: Fez Warrior name : ShadowHeart/BloodHeart/BloodPaw/BloodKit Favourite favourite characters : Scourge How far you've read: only read the 2nd series Extra: I used to roleplay, now I just play the game UnTold tales cause I don't have any friends that would rp warrior cats
Avatar made by me <3 look at the precious Tsundere boi <3 please think about clicking my eggs
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
came up with the worse pun ever: what do you call it when Garthic is multiple prey-hunters of the tribe of rushing water? Garth Brooks.
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs

spoilers new cover

cover reveal of graystripes vow

I saw the cover of graystripes vow(new SE).and im kinda dissapointed. i imagined graystripe a bit more fluffy and lighter gray.i imagined him with only 1 darker stripe running across his back instead of just tabby stripes :/ but thats my opinion :p
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Quick update: in the process of redoing all the first posts :0 been prettied up a bit. Next post is going to be like a 'hub' with some nice links to useful places such as lists of all books in order, the wiki, and if I can find it, somewhere I have a link to the first five series as PDFs! Free books :D Also potentially looking at a clan shared Kindle account solely for the warriors books :/ Gonna have to think about it some more, but if I decide to go ahead with it, it'll be a thing where I'm contacted for login details. The Kindle app is downloadable on android and ios so if you have the money to buy the books but can't find a copy, the Kindle versions are usually a few dollars cheaper anyway! Ducking back off to work now, so will get back to stuff when I get home tonight c:
PrinceFezzy's AvatarPrinceFezzy
I once made my own Warriors book- or atleasted started one on WattPad, I just recently got back in contact with a friend of mine that used to roleplay with me. I actually found a good website that has helped me in the past. Me and that friend decided to work on a story together, just PM me if you want to read either story!
This link sends you to the website that's good for organizing the clans that your making
veliona's Avatarveliona
I looked at the spoiler ban and realized how much I missed :P
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

Pages: 123··· 5859606162··· 666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page