PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 4849505152··· 666768

Duskar's AvatarDuskar
(my point was that they’re very cheap gifts hinthint and you can buy kindle gift cards for other people hinthinthint) tbh PDF is how I read Po3 and OotS. Then I got a job and went oooh I can buy books now :0 Anything before DOTC is easy enough to find a PDF for, though DotC and AVoS may be slightly difficult to find just because they’re newer. Plus you can read super editions in PDFs and I highly recommend SkyClan’s Destiny it is great you can’t tell me otherwise long live Billystorm and Harveymoon. Long live silly names >:D
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
@Dingo Blue I read my Warriors online pretty much everytime I can't go to the library right away or I'm writing. They're actually pretty easy to find. Billystorm is such a pretty name, I don't know why people don't like it ^-^ Anywho, I was on the TopTens today and Hollyleaf is one of the most well-liked and most hated cats in the series. And a lot of people have this misconception that she accidentally killed Ashfur(?). I dunno, I've never liked Hollyleaf because of the way she treated Leafpool (she's my favorite cat :P), what do you guys think about her character?
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,338,984
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Warning, smol friendly rant. XP Hollyleaf... I really like her. Yes, she was a kind of angsty teen later on, but imagine what she went through (plus I lOATHED Ashfur, with a passion...): she found out that her parents weren’t actually her parents, she found out that she WASN’T a prophecy cat, AND she lost herself in the tunnels, living (practically) alone and an outcast. All around the same time. A lot of emotional stress. I would’ve had a breakdown, or an identity crisis, or something that made me question my existence. I feel pretty sorry for her. :( Mostly about the prophecy thing: “Power of three,” there are exactly three siblings, and she and her brothers are pretty close. I imagine that made her feel incredibly secluded. I also love Leafpool, and I really wish it hadn’t happened the way it did with the three of them finding out about their parents on their own. It might have gone differently if Leafpool or Squirrelflight or Brambleclaw had told them (and that Squirrelflight had told Brambleclaw eventually, rather than having them all live like that). I understand why they kept it a secret, but I really wonder what would have happened if they just told them before the Ashfur incident instead of them finding out on their own. And they just might have a similar reaction where they told all the clans, and the other cats would eventually find out. But I see everyone finding out as inevitable. The other cats/clans would have found out either way.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
I probably wouldn’t have murdered someone but hey death is probably less of a fear to cats than it is to us, considering they have zero issue causing an all out war over prey. Honestly she should have been the fourth cat rather than shoehorning Firestar in yet again. Hollyleaf gets like zero mention after her death. Jayfeather or Alderheart or someone sees her in StarClan during AVoS I think (could be wrong can’t remember) but like that’s it. I mean Firestar’s role in the prophecy could have been done by RiverClan warrior #26. Hollyleaf would have been a better fit, given she breathes the warrior code. Uniting all four clans and making way for an addition to the code? That suits her so well ;-; How exactly she unites the clans against the Dark Forest requires a little more thought than her power though (living lie detector Hollyleaf, anyone?) Honestly I think a cat older than the kin prophecy (or at least ThunderClan’s knowledge of it) would be a cool idea. Imagine Cloudtail having to deal with StarClan’s nonsense also salty over him and Mothwing still refusing to believe in ghost cats. Or Whitewing :D ‘Kin of kin’ has been confirmed to not be as straight as ‘son of daughter’ given that one of the Erin’s just decided ‘kin of kin’ had a nice ring to it. So any point about Ivypool not being kin of kin is moot because no matter how you put it she is kin of kin, just more than one/two relations away. This is a very testy topic hush Ashfur was alright, it’s just his dramatic reaction was kind of ??? When did Ashfur become vengeful? Oh right his mother was slaughtered by the father of his competition for Squirrelflight. But Ashfur does say he has no issue with Tigerstar 2.0. Ashfur was also the one to call the apprentices on Bone during the BloodClan battle I think. He wanted revenge for Brindleflower, so he killed the next best cat. Ashpaw was great. Ashfur is gross. #squirrelflightdeservedbetter Squirrelflight and Stormfur sound far more interesting. Also Squirrelflight just not taking a mate? Sounds way better. Also can we get a round of applause for Fernsong and Ivypool because I adore that pairing so much Fernsong is a precious boy and the idea of a male ‘queen’ is wicked. Nursery Guard, even :0 Personal opinion but I think Squirrelflight should have told Bramblestar. He was heartbroken when she revealed she had lied to him. I think he would have gone along with it. Squirrelflight clearly meant a lot to him and he still loved the three even after the truth came out, so I think he would’ve treated them with the same love regardless. I read a short AU somewhere about Squirrelflight asking Brambleclaw to keep her sisters secret, I’ll see if I can find it. Aghhh really bad ramble oof
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

Hollyleaf... I really like her. Yes, she was a kind of angsty teen later on, but imagine what she went through (plus I lOATHED Ashfur, with a passion...): she found out that her parents weren’t actually her parents, she found out that she WASN’T a prophecy cat, AND she lost herself in the tunnels, living (practically) alone and an outcast. All around the same time. A lot of emotional stress. I would’ve had a breakdown, or an identity crisis, or something that made me question my existence. I feel pretty sorry for her. :( Mostly about the prophecy thing: “Power of three,” there are exactly three siblings, and she and her brothers are pretty close. I imagine that made her feel incredibly secluded.
Maybe I just can't relate *shrug* I just think the cats are usually level-headed (and why are they so secretive XD) and Hollyleaf was the only one who decided to murder someone after some parentage secret came out. She did a 360 on her Warrior Code thing after Ashfur attempted to murder them. Ashfur's not really my favorite character either. I always wonder what these cats are thinking that makes their innocent personalities turn into- y'know.

QUOTE originally posted by Dingo Blue

Squirrelflight and Stormfur sound far more interesting. Also Squirrelflight just not taking a mate? Sounds way better. Also can we get a round of applause for Fernsong and Ivypool because I adore that pairing so much Fernsong is a precious boy and the idea of a male ‘queen’ is wicked. Nursery Guard, even :0 Personal opinion but I think Squirrelflight should have told Bramblestar. He was heartbroken when she revealed she had lied to him. I think he would have gone along with it. Squirrelflight clearly meant a lot to him and he still loved the three even after the truth came out, so I think he would’ve treated them with the same love regardless.
I didn't really notice any Squirrelflight and Stormfur much, but I guess it makes sense. People say that forbidden love is overused, but it makes sense that a cat is going to fall for someone of another Clan sometime or the other, especially if fillers with journeys keep being added. Yeah, I do think it would've gone a lot better if Squirrelflight told Bramblestar. But it really wasn't her secret, it was Leafpool trusting her sister to help her.
xKÏTTÜx's AvatarxKÏTTÜx
Username: xKittux (Kittu) Warrior Name: Echolight Favourite Cat; Turtle Tail I've read to DOTC This Okay?
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!” I Will Forever Enjoy Warrior Cats <3 Avatar By Me Good job for reading this.
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
lolrip there’s no form but people live forms ahaha. At least you didn’t put an out of use/non existent password in You good dude, I’ll add on you in when I get home but feel free to join in~
xKÏTTÜx's AvatarxKÏTTÜx
Cool! thankss
ImaFishstick's AvatarImaFishstick
OH YEAH I FINALLY FOUND THIS CLAN AFTER A YEAR OR TWO Im just gonna use a form Username: ImaFishstick Nickname: Fishtick (or Fishy) Warrrior Name: Flowermist (or Dawnstripe) Least fav cat: Um. Proabably Tigerclaw, Tigerheart and Onestar Fav cat: Hollyleaf!
She/her/they/them pronouns!

my shops!

My trade shop! Banner made by bulbasaurowo (PFQ) My art shop! Banner also made by Bulba!

Bulba’s Free Sprite Shop!

Check out Bulba’s free sprite shop!
Ayyy check out my cringy journal!:💐Fishtick’s Trashy Info / Not Psrsonal Diary Like Thingy💐 avatar of my pokesona Fishtick (Purealer form) for my use only
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
but tigerclaw is evil babby;-; aye sup dude, welcome to the clan c:

Pages: 123··· 4849505152··· 666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page