PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dress up your Pokémon!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Well, let's start with a picture: "I shall call it... crash-landing exploding Metang with a green monocle and a beard, smashing through the Mushroom Base with a spike on its head!" And the result:
To dress up a Pokémon, go to its Summary page. In the "Display" panel, you will see a new link: "Dress Up this Pokémon". Click it! The system should be fairly simple to use. Click an Accessory to add it to the image, then you can select stuff and move it around with the buttons. You can also drag items (and the Pokémon) around for more precision, and you can even drag from an empty space to box select multiple items and move them at once. Once an image is saved, go back to the summary. The "Display" panel should now have a "Dress-Up Image" display code for you. Currently this is the only way to actually show off your customisation. I will be figuring out a way to have it show up on the Summary Page itself - maybe it can appear to the left of the Timeline (and condense the Timeline on the right). We'll see. Have fun!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
Just something worth mentioning Niet. I tried it and found that after I saved the image and visited the summary, the pokemon was in front of a black background, only the square when selecting it.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
FerreT's AvatarFerreT
I wish we could dress up eggs :P
Tohta's AvatarTohta
We should have a dress up contest. Where a user can submit one dressed up pokemon and the people vote for the best one.
Ah, I see that "No background" won't really work here... Hmm... Oops! Not sure there's any real answer to that, since if I enable transparency then I lose the ability to combine images... For now, I'll disable the "none". Everything will be on "Basic Platform" until we get more BGs.
Ghostly's AvatarGhostly
The name of that dressup. xD I'm so glad to see that we can dress up our Pokemon again. And yeah, a contest sounds fun!
CODE:
Currently playing Ultra Sun Currently Hunting Shiny Ghastly Signature by Galladerox
clairvoyage's Avatarclairvoyage
Oh yeah, we should! The contest sounds awesome. <3 Love the new system! :D

hi~ i'm clairvoyage! you can call me clair!

links my joint shop weekly raffle! click Anchali! avatar is yoon jeonghan from seventeen.
Isn't it so much more usable than PF1's dress-up system? :p
JBWarrior's AvatarJBWarrior
Definitely easier to use than the old one. Maybe now I'll be inclined to actually use it. :P
Ruby Mewtwo's AvatarRuby Mewtwo
Niet, I am wondering about something. Will you add the Dress-Up items from Pokémon Black and White in the near future? And by the way, the new Dress-Up system is very nice and easy to use.
(Avatar made from this site: http://neutralx0.net/tool/bnmk_e.html . In case you want a kitteh avatar yourself. c: )

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page