PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Neuonce Arts! [Closed!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 232425262728

Neuonce's AvatarNeuonce
I feel like I always apologize when I post artwork but I always feel bad when there's any sort of delay ^^; I sincerely apologize for this taking me like, 3 more days than it should've, school has started back up and I wasn't expecting my english teacher to immediately tell us to read Crime and Punishment (Uuuuuuuugh) Also: after this batch, I'm not going to be doing painted-style pieces anymore (aside from avatars, bc... well, you'll see) BUT! I will be adding something new and interesting to the front, so check in every now and then! (I've also added examples of my sculpting to the front, but that's not what I'm referring to) @The Lich Queen

Your Commission is Finished!

I know you've already seen and paid for yours, but I like to post in batches and it's nice for archival purposes:)
@BraveHearted

I really like how the fire turned out ^^ I decided against doing a border (it just doesn't look right in this style) but lemme know if you want like a simple colored background or something
BraveHearted's AvatarBraveHearted

QUOTE originally posted by Neuonce

I feel like I always apologize when I post artwork but I always feel bad when there's any sort of delay ^^; I sincerely apologize for this taking me like, 3 more days than it should've, school has started back up and I wasn't expecting my english teacher to immediately tell us to read Crime and Punishment (Uuuuuuuugh) Also: after this batch, I'm not going to be doing painted-style pieces anymore (aside from avatars, bc... well, you'll see) BUT! I will be adding something new and interesting to the front, so check in every now and then! (I've also added examples of my sculpting to the front, but that's not what I'm referring to) @The Lich Queen

I know you've already seen and paid for yours, but I like to post in batches and it's nice for archival purposes:)
@BraveHearted

I really like how the fire turned out ^^ I decided against doing a border (it just doesn't look right in this style) but lemme know if you want like a simple colored background or something
Ahh he looks so good in your painted style! Sending payment!
Mass-Click List // My Shop // Credits I collect Tidal Bells! Please PM me! 309/1000 2020 Box Hoard: 427
Neuonce's AvatarNeuonce
HAHAHA!!! Only... half a month! And everyone's artwork is finished! @HowlingCat

If I'm not mistaken, you've been my best customer here, between the amount of times you've ordered and your incredible patience lol! I just went with Arceus' color scheme, but do let me know if you'd like any changes, it's really no problem at all :)
@L0ki

I'm not gonna lie, this is one of my favorite character designs of all time. Those claws are so cool! Let me know if any changes need to be made!
@CatEnergetic

Your Commissions are Finished!

I'm not super happy with how the posing on this one came out but... oh well. Let me know if you'd like a blush-less copy or any other changes :) I did love how this one came out though! Same as above, let me know if I need to make any changes :)
Briefly, I'm gonna keep the store closed so I can get some of my own projects done (like my real life commissions! Sorry, irl money gets first priority lol) but don't worry, when I open the shop again I'll have a bit of a surprise as well! :D
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Ahhhhh! I love them so much! Thank you for drawing them! I will send the payment in a few minutes! It was worth the wait! Your art is so lovely~!
Avatar of my oc was created by SaintNevermore! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
CatEnergetic's AvatarCatEnergetic
Ahhh they're both lovely! Sending the payment over now!
L0KI's AvatarL0KI
Sent payment last night, But im totally ordering again!!!
Neuonce's AvatarNeuonce
@All Alright! I'm gonna go ahead and open up shop again, but please be aware that I won't be able to start on any commissions until next wednesday, sorry! As promised, I do have a few new things to check out in my shop- Look over the 'news' tidbit near the beginning and the 'specials' section if you're curious! I am going to be strict on the slots this time around, there's only five normal ones and then the two special ones, so get in your form quick! Thank you to all of my repeat customers, yall keep me motivated! <333
PyroFlareon's AvatarPyroFlareon
Username: PyroFlareon Type of art: Fullbody Shading Type: simple Details: Pose: Sitting, staring off into space with a tilted head. Payment: GP Do you own the rights to the art?: A friend of mine, HowlingCat, made the image for me. Did you subscribe?: Yes
Made by Luckytiger, who is awesome.
Made by Jaklingurian
Made by HowlingCat for me.
Avatar made by Luckytiger for me.
Neuonce's AvatarNeuonce
@PyroFlareon Accepted! Question, is its eyes like espurr's eyes? Or are they a different color? Thanks!
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Username: HowlingCat Type of art: Fullbody Shading Type: Simple Details: Percy minus the flower and the fact his eyes are green Pose: Sitting down while looking annoyed Payment: GP Do you own the rights to the art?: Yep but here's a link to the image to who made that image here on my TH :D Did you subscribe?: Yes (Listen,,,I love your art ok,,,I can't help it,,I promise this is the last time I will order in a while.)

Pages: 123··· 232425262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page