PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Neuonce Arts! [Closed!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 232425

Neuonce's AvatarNeuonce
I feel like I always apologize when I post artwork but I always feel bad when there's any sort of delay ^^; I sincerely apologize for this taking me like, 3 more days than it should've, school has started back up and I wasn't expecting my english teacher to immediately tell us to read Crime and Punishment (Uuuuuuuugh) Also: after this batch, I'm not going to be doing painted-style pieces anymore (aside from avatars, bc... well, you'll see) BUT! I will be adding something new and interesting to the front, so check in every now and then! (I've also added examples of my sculpting to the front, but that's not what I'm referring to) @The Lich Queen

Your Commission is Finished!

I know you've already seen and paid for yours, but I like to post in batches and it's nice for archival purposes:)
@BraveHearted

I really like how the fire turned out ^^ I decided against doing a border (it just doesn't look right in this style) but lemme know if you want like a simple colored background or something
BraveHearted's AvatarBraveHearted

QUOTE originally posted by Neuonce

I feel like I always apologize when I post artwork but I always feel bad when there's any sort of delay ^^; I sincerely apologize for this taking me like, 3 more days than it should've, school has started back up and I wasn't expecting my english teacher to immediately tell us to read Crime and Punishment (Uuuuuuuugh) Also: after this batch, I'm not going to be doing painted-style pieces anymore (aside from avatars, bc... well, you'll see) BUT! I will be adding something new and interesting to the front, so check in every now and then! (I've also added examples of my sculpting to the front, but that's not what I'm referring to) @The Lich Queen

I know you've already seen and paid for yours, but I like to post in batches and it's nice for archival purposes:)
@BraveHearted

I really like how the fire turned out ^^ I decided against doing a border (it just doesn't look right in this style) but lemme know if you want like a simple colored background or something
Ahh he looks so good in your painted style! Sending payment!
Mass-Click List // My Shop // Credits
286/1000 Melan Lugia Progress

Pages: 123··· 232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page