PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The History of the Legends (In-Progress, update soon to come)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Edit: Will soon be trying to update monthly, but I need to get some stuff in order. Please don't delete. I lied. If you saw my earlier post, I posted later than 8/30. So, um, I just updated a little. I need to work out some kinks honestly. Mostly in the story. Because now I'm including the bits and pieces inbetween the meetings, to help fill out some more information. We all know of the Legendary Pokemon which help maintain balance in this world... If you played the games you probably learned of the legendary Birds first, and then of Mew and Mewtwo. But that is not the order they came to be, as we learned in the fourth generation of the Creator, the God of all Pokemon... Arceus. And no matter what the memes have to say... perhaps he only had the best of intentions when creating the Legendary Pokemon to help him rule this world... Here is their story. 1: 2: 3: 4: 5: 6: 7: 8: 9: 10: 11: 12: 13: 14: 15: 16: 17:
I have created a RP. I would appreciate it if more people signed up.Fairy Tail RP Or bother me at my shop.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
5824/5000 for 365
Runs out in in 15 days
Every hundred years Arceus called a meeting with all the current legendaries. Sometimes a new legendary was introduced when the workload became too heavy for one trio. They were all his beloved children, although he did wish they would stop fighting. Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina were the eldest, with the exception of Mew. Mew was his sister, only a decade younger than him. Lugia was not much younger than the Creation Trio, same with Lord Ho-Oh. There were at least ten Lugias though, and five Ho-Ohs, while the Creation and Lake Trios were one of a kind. If he recalled there five different Mews. The original Mew cloned herself in order to get more work done. There was a set of Birds and Dogs for every Lugia and Ho-Oh, but Ho-Oh typically chose his vassals out of a set of Eevee triplets. He had created the Creation Trio first, in order to help him create the different universes. Then for each universe he created a single Groudon and Kyogre to create the land and sea, as he knew it would be needed. When they started to fight he created Rayquaza to keep them in check. He created Regigigas to move and organize the land masses Groudon created. At the third Centurial meeting Lord Regigigas requested three vassals. Arceus gave him Registeel, Regirock, and Regice. Afterwards he created a single Lugia, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres to help with weather patterns. Over the years, at the twentieth Centurial meeting, the Originals requested for help outside of their siblings, which resulted in Thundurus and Tornadus. When the two began fighting he created Landorus to keep the two brothers in check. When humans first came to be, they were no better than Rattata and it disgusted Lord Dialga and Lady Palkia. They requested that Father help them. So he created the Lake Trio, who would wander and spread gifts to the humans. The gifts of Emotion, Willpower, and Knowledge. But with those gifts came Truths and Ideals, and it was Reshiram and Zekrom’s jobs to inspire those. Once Truth and Ideals were one and the same, but when they separated a bitter entity named Vengeance came forth, otherwise known as Kyurem. Meloetta came into play to soothe the bitter soul. She did an excellent job, even today. Deoxys embodied Mystery, which only made sense, and when Groudon requested a Vassal of his own, Heatran was the answer. Naturally Kyogre wouldn't be outdone by her brother, so she requested one as well. The result was Manaphy. When humans began dreaming, Arceus had to exert some extra control. He already knew what dreams were, and knew some were good and inspired humans, while others would be needed to strike fear into their hearts. The Lunar Duo Cresselia and Darkrai were created at the fifth Centurial meeting. When humans started to fight and cause chaos during the tenth century, Arceus created Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion to deal with it. He wasn't going to. Not a century later they requested a single apprentice, so Keldeo was born. It was actually a first. Keldeo would have to grow and mature, unlike the rest of the legendaries, but the young colt was just as immortal as the rest of them. Latios and Latias were Arceus’ personal vassals, meant to fly around the world and keep an eye on things for him. He required a report every decade. When they began reporting Pokémon dying too young or too old he decided that Xerneas and Yveltal were needed. Of course the two siblings began fighting, so Zygarde was brought into play. For Legendaries that could not travel as fast as they would like, Arceus created Hoopa as transportation. Volcanion was actually the result of Groudon and Kyogre fighting again. Arceus reminded himself to make sure that all his children were asexual from then on. He didn't want to think about them pro-creating. It would just cause too much trouble. It was a surprise to him when Latias reported some land being unstable and needing guardians and something about volcanoes and floating pieces of land. Arceus decided on the Tapu’s, but he disliked their name. He called them Koko, Fini, Bulu, and Lele. It surprised him even more when Latias reported them being under attack. Arceus came immediately to see what the problem was. He soundly beat up the ‘Ultra Beasts’ and wanted them to never come back to this world. He set up Necrozma and Magearna as protection in the area. Dialga had requested helpers early on, so the Celebi’s came into existence. Deoxys wanted companionship, Jirachi. Jirachi was an excellent listener and originally did not sleep for a thousand years before waking for a week. Giratina cursed Jirachi. Arceus never found out why. Mew wanted companionship and Zygarde required help in balancing out the world. Shaymin, oh she and her sisters were such a dear. Arceus would admit, he did not mean to create Genesect. It was a mistake on his part. But the bug was like a cockroach and refused to be wiped out, so Arceus had Dialga freeze them in time. Then humans had to meddle and wake them up again. Nuisances humans were. And Victini was an attempt to appease the Dragons of Truths, Ideals, and Vengeance. Arceus still couldn't tell if his gamble payed off or not. When the Ultra Beasts returned, Arceus was displeased. Very displeased. He had warned them to stay away, but they hadn't listened. Kyogre was to deal with Nihilego with Keldeo. Ho-Oh and Moltres would deal with Phermosa and Buzzwole. Zygarde would take care of Xurkitree, while Heatran melted Celesteela. Kartana would be dealt with by another Heatran. He had forgotten to make Heatran genderless and asexual. There were a couple dozen crawling all over the world now. And finally, Guzzlord. Kyurem and the other three Swords of Justice would take care of that particular monster. Arceus chewed out the Tapus for failing to stop the Ultra Beast invasion. He was very displeased to see Lunala, Solgaleo, Cosmoem, and Cosmog. They did not belong in this world and should just stay out.
The Beginning
A white egg that had a strange gold pattern around the middle began cracking. Around it was nothing. The egg started rocking back and forth, and next a creature popped out of the egg. The creature was several times bigger than the egg, leaving one to wonder how the creature had fit into the egg in the first place. The creature stood on four legs, and was primarily white, with a strange golden hoop surrounding its torso. It opened its eyes and shook its head, the white plume waving slightly in the nonexistent wind. Its eyes were red and then it sPoké, “I AM ARCEUS.” With a toss of its head, things began appearing around it, which by all means should have not been possible. A set of rectangular slabs, at first gray appeared. Arceus watched them and they began to spin around, slowly gaining color. Each plate had a different color and energy imbued in them. Once they completed two full spins, they spun themselves around the white equine before vanishing into 'storage space'. Arceus began looking around and frowned at the emptiness around him. It was lonely. He wanted a companion. One not quite as powerful as he, but powerful and more importantly free. He did not want a subordinate or someone who would agree with everything he said. The golden hoop around him began glowing pink and then… there was a small pop. A small creature, this one pink, with a tail appeared. The creature looked around and Arceus sPoké again, “You are Mew and my sister as of this moment.” The pink tailed creature looked up at him and giggled.
Creation of Creation Trio
Arceus looked around the empty black space, while his companion giggled. It was too empty, too small, too nothing, and he would not accept it. The air was stale and the only things that moved were himself and his sister. His ring began glowing with an indigo power and two beings started to take shape. One was bipedal and the other was a quadraped. A third formed behind Arceus, with a serpentine appearance. A large blue dragon blinked. And blinked again. He knew who he was and his purpose. He was linked to Time itself, whatever that meant, he did not know. But it did mean he knew everything that had ever occurred in history, even before his existence. He was Dialga, the Lord of Time. It was his job to govern time and make sure time did not break due to... time travel. Not that he was sure how someone could time travel. There was no one other than him that had that ability. And while he could see the past, he couldn't travel back before he was created... he thought. The large white and pink dragon slowly opened its eyes. Who was it? It heard a voice coming from above, so it looked up, to see a four-legged white create with a strange golden hoop that looped around it's torso vertically. The voice reverbrated in the pink and white dragon's mind You are Palkia, the God of Space. You shall watch over and expand space with your every breath. You make certain there are no dimensional rifts, no unusual bending or breaking of space. If there is, you shall fix it. The dragon looked around, but there was nothing. No wait, there was another being next to him, it was just as large as he, with four legs, and a deep blue color. The creature forming behind Arceus was primarily grey, with a red-striped belly with some golden armor covering its face, and some golden spikes on its sides. It, too, had red eyes and blinked. It turned to the white horse-like creature, and tilted its head slightly, which actually resulted in its entire body tilting. It clicked its pincers in question. Arceus sensed him and spun in place. Words reverebrated in the creature's head, I did not plan on you. You are Giratina. You shall help keep the balance between space and time, which your brothers govern.
The First Century (Before the First Meeting)
A decade passed and Arceus took a nap. Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Mew talked and played games.
First Meeting
Arceus dipped his head in acknowledgment, “Good day Sister Mew. Son Dialga, Daughter Palkia, Son Giratina. How are you enjoying your private dimensions?” Each of the Creation Trio got their own Dimensions, or their own room. The main Pokémon World was their equivalent to their living room. Dialga smiled, “Things have been great papa! Sis stopped barging into my room!” Palkia nodded, “Same here papa. The worlds and dimensions are expanding with every breath I take!” Giratina rumbled, “I removed the rules of Time and Space in my room.” Arceus nodded. He turned to the other six in the room, “How about you, Son Groudon, Daughter Kyogre, Son Lugia, Daughter Articuno, Son Zapdos, and Daughter Moltres?” Groudon spoke loudly, “It goes well but sister keeps wanting to expand the oceans.” Kyogre replied smartly, “There can't only be land brother. If there was only land every creature would die from dehydration.” Groudon roared, “But too much ocean means no place to sleep! Not every creature has gills!” Arceus eyed the two of the warily, wondering if he ought to create an older brother to break up fights between the two. He turned to Son Lugia and waited. Lugia gave a sigh, “Everything is holding stable for now. Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres have been a great help.” The three puffed their chests out and smiled proudly. The three chorused, “Anything to help Father Lugia!” Arceus turned to his sister, “You haven't said anything sister dearest. Is something on your mind?” Mew replied distractedly, “Do you really think 140 normal Pokémon is an okay number? It seems awfully small.” Arceus frowned, “Well it's not like there's a lot of land spread out…” Mew gave him a look and Arceus sighed. “Very well Sister Mew.” He closed his eyes in concentration and all the legendaries in the room stopped talking. They watched as a bright light consumed their Father and waited to see what he would create. As the light died down, they could see a large white creature with various odd pieces decorating it. Arceus announced, “This is your new brother, Regigigas, and he will move the land masses Son Groudon creates, so there will be more space and all the land will not be stuck together anymore.” The legends cheered. List of legendaries: Arceus, Mew, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Lugia, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Groudon, Kyogre, Regigigas Legendaries in Attendance:
Second meeting
Arceus scanned the room. He felt as if Son Lugia needed a companion or two. Maybe another bird for him to get along with? Light began shining in the room and all the current Legendaries stopped talking to look at their father. Slowly, the light waned and a new Legendary came into being. Arceus greeted the new legendary bird, “Welcome to the world Son Ho-Oh.” Their new sibling was a large bird with primarily orange and red coloring, with some spots of white, yellow and green. Arceus announced, “Son Ho-Oh shall patrol the skies and act as a messenger. He will become Lord of the Skies, much as Son Lugia is Lord of the Seas. When he is ready, he may create his own Vassals to help him with his duties.” All the legendaries nodded in acceptance. Arceus smiled, pleased with his children. He asked, “Tell me, how goes life in your world?” Groudon muttered, “Sister Kyogre refuses to stop expanding the seas.” Daughter Kyogre retorted back, “But that's because you refuse to stop expanding the land!” At that point they began fighting again and Arceus Roared his displeasure. “I hoped not to do this but you have forced my hand!” A flash of light and then a large green serpent was among them. “Ever since you two started fighting I began contemplating creating an elder brother to keep you in check. Meet Rayquaza, he is to mediate your fights from now on.” Arceus eyed the two siblings, “Lord Rayquaza will be more powerful than both of you, and clearly wiser. If you try to fight him you will fail. Have I made myself clear?” Groudon and Kyogre replied begrudgingly, “Yes Father.” He turned to the other Legendaries, awaiting their report. Lord Dialga gave a general shrug, “Time is flowing smoothly. I'd appreciate some helpers though.” Arceus nodded, “My sister Mew and I will work on that.” Dialga shot Arceus a grin at that. Palkia replied, “Lord Regigigas has begun separating the land masses. It is slow work, but progressing. Already there is more room to introduce more species of common Pokémon.” Arceus nodded before turning to Son Lugia. The great white bird looked tired, “Things are going well Father, but with the land expanding along with Groudon and Kyogre’s fights it is becoming harder to stabilize the weather patterns with only four of us.” Arceus frowned at the pronouncement and turned to Daughter Articuno, Son Zapdos, and Daughter Moltres, wanting to see what they had to say. The three nodded in agreement, and chorused together, “It is becoming harder to help Father Lugia with his duties, Father Arceus.” Arceus frowned and replied, “I shall make more of you then in order to split the work up.” Son Lugia gave a tired smile to his father. Mew hummed, “With all of that worked out, Brother Arceus and I will work together to create new species of common Pokémon, Dialga’s helpers, and another set or two of Lugia to help you Son Lugia.” Arceus smiled and declared, “Meeting dismissed!” All the legendaries smiled at him, with the majority returning to their respective homes. Legendaries in Attendance: List of legendaries appeared: Arceus, Mew, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Lugia, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Groudon, Kyogre, Regigigas, Ho-Oh, Rayquaza, Celebi, Lugia, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres (Ho-Oh is in attendance because he was created at the beginning of the meeting)
--reserved--
--reserved--
--reserved--
--reserved--

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page