PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gym Forum Rules

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Pages: 12345678

CTAPYXA's AvatarCTAPYXA
Can a single gym have multiple badges? For example, if a leader has several possible parties, and a separate badge is given for beating each of them? Or if a trainer needs to choose one party, and the style of the badge depends on it? Sorry if this is a stupid question, and thanks for the answer,,
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by CTAPYXA

Can a single gym have multiple badges? For example, if a leader has several possible parties, and a separate badge is given for beating each of them? Or if a trainer needs to choose one party, and the style of the badge depends on it? Sorry if this is a stupid question, and thanks for the answer,,
Yep! There are several Gyms currently that offer different badges. As long as each badge is sized properly and credited to the person who made them (or to the owner of the Gym if they made it themselves) it's fine to offer multiple :)
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 0 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Is it posible to have two Gym leaders??
  • Main
I am back ! I have a Hisuian Zorua hunt going! I have 0 for sale for 600GP or equiv
1S/0A/0M -364H 0 twin/0 troll
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Acer-of-spades

Is it posible to have two Gym leaders??
No, but a Gym may have 'underling trainers'. This is in keeping with the canon and the fact that all users may only have one Gym on our site. Allowing a second full "Leader" within a Gym would prevent the second person from starting their own Gym. One person should always be the primary Leader -- that's not to say the other person cannot be an underling (meaning a lesser) trainer, however.
Batman1563's AvatarBatman1563
What happens when a gym leader refuses a badge code if you win?
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Batman1563

What happens when a gym leader refuses a badge code if you win?
Report them with proof that you won and proof that they refuse to distribute the badge. This is failure to properly run a Gym and would result in consequences.
Aw000's AvatarAw000
Can I have two badges for my gym, one for a fight on this site and one for showdown

Single arts by HeartlessDemon

Family arts by HeartlessDemon

Thank you Pyra for the avatar. Most sprites are from here
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by WeAreTheFront

Can I have two badges for my gym, one for a fight on this site and one for showdown
Please explain what you mean by 'this site' and what you mean by Showdown. A Gym badge is required for Gyms held through threads on site, not off site battles on other games.
Aw000's AvatarAw000

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

Please explain what you mean by 'this site' and what you mean by Showdown. A Gym badge is required for Gyms held through threads on site, not off site battles on other games.
One badge for doing the challange on pokemon showdown, an online battle sim, and one for doing the challange using the pokefarm challange system
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

One badge for doing the challange on pokemon showdown, an online battle sim, and one for doing the challange using the pokefarm challange system
Then no. If you want to battle people using Showdown to give a badge, that is not a Gym here on Pokefarm. Please use the Battles forum to set that up. If you are holding battles using our battle system here on Pokefarm with a Gym thread that follows our Gym forum rules, then you may distribute a badge for those winners here on site.

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page