PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gym Forum Rules

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Pages: 1234··· 678

AkenoReeChan's AvatarAkenoReeChan
do we have to give out a badge or can we give out 5 medium gems instead of a badge because i want to open a gym but i am bad at art so i wont be able to make a badge (also my laptop broke and my phone too i only can play pfq on my ds lol)
Hello, How big do badges have to be? I saw 24x24, but how big is that? I’ve seen large badges and smaller ones. I just need to know what a ‘24x24’ canvas size is.
Avatar credit! I hope you all have a wonderful day! Type race score: 0
X-Ray Specs

X-Ray Specs

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A pair of glasses with special lenses that grant the ability to see through thick barriers.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +285,273
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonDark
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
My 2-egg wonder
Meow, I was thinking of opening a Totem Pokemon themed Gym once I got enough Totem Pokemon, would that be allowed? I just want to make sure that's okay...
PFP is F2U by solipses on DeviantArt! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
Am I allowed to make a 2 person gym? It would be 3 pokemon each like liza and tate in the third gen.
<Insert very detailed signiture>
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by AsteroidPizza39

Am I allowed to make a 2 person gym? It would be 3 pokemon each like liza and tate in the third gen.
Yes as long as you can organize properly. If the Gym is too difficult to beat because you and your partner can't coordinate then I would say you should run it alone.
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 0 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
We r basically neighbors in real life, so communicating should be fine. How do permissions on a badge work? I have a link in my signature to all my work. If the badge is there, does that count as enough proof? WHat kind of proof do I need? *posts merged*
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by AsteroidPizza39

We r basically neighbors in real life, so communicating should be fine. How do permissions on a badge work? I have a link in my signature to all my work. If the badge is there, does that count as enough proof? WHat kind of proof do I need? *posts merged*
First, please don't double post -- you can edit in a question or other details if you have more to say. Second, You need to credit the artist, I have all my credits in a journal post that I link to. You need to make sure that it is easy enough to find and that anyone who beats the Gym has access to your permission to use the badge.
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
If I have a good idea for a gym, but already have a gym, could I make another gym?
team plasma scientist challenges you to a battle!
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Can we do a Elite Four like gym run only by one user?
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 10:06 PM
Score: 402
TR code credit
Can we run more than once gym? What's the limit?

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page