PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gym Forum Rules

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Pages: 12345678

Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by SunWaterIce

Can I close a gym if you are not going to be online for a while, then retrieve it by PMing a Moderator to retrive it after being deleted? I close the gym because I don't want anyone to make a gym challenge, but not get a response.
Yes, this is fine. However I would advise that you keep a link handy to make it easier to find later :)
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 288 — Shiny Total: 9 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Aquali's AvatarAquali
Hello again, Can we double post in the same day if a person lost in a gym battle but you have a post before that you posted on the same day?
Username Change! SunWaterIce -> Aquali
  • Click
  • Bored?
  • Gym Badges
  • Credits/Other
Razor Fang

Razor Fang

Evolution Item

(: 0)

An incredibly pointed metal fang.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 89 — 14,866 / 24,031
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
Gym Badges:
Sinjitzu Masters Gym!
Eeveelutions Gym!
The Dragon's Cave Gym!
The Bug House (evaluation)
The Bug House (Main)
The Power Palace Gym!
banner: Made by Kingtotodile about me page: made by Esme Pfp: by aerii
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by SunWaterIce

Hello again, Can we double post in the same day if a person lost in a gym battle but you have a post before that you posted on the same day?
No, that's the purpose of the Edit button. Edit in the additional info and PM the person that you did so, if necessary. Otherwise the bump rule is clearly stated in our Gym Rules :)
saqlain's Avatarsaqlain
i want to make a gym but i always keep an egg in my party to get chain rewards can i make a gym while using two pokemon as a starting with a double battle (i e :- like raihan in sword and shield) then bring out my ace pokemon Mod Edit; after tommorow i won't be having a egg in my party so i think i will make a gym tommorow edit by saqlain : i am sorry for double posting
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by saqlain

i want to make a gym but i always keep an egg in my party to get chain rewards can i make a gym while using two pokemon as a starting with a double battle (i e :- like raihan in sword and shield) then bring out my ace pokemon Mod Edit; after tommorow i won't be having a egg in my party so i think i will make a gym tommorow
Two things; First-- Please don't double post. You can edit your post to add more, but posting again after posting once is considered rule-breaking until a certain amount of time has passed. Second-- Please reread the Gym rules. It states clearly how many pokemon a Gym should have on hand for being considered a Gym. If you don't have enough you should consider making a Battle forum thread instead where you can use as few, or many, as you like :)
Tredecim's AvatarTredecim
Is it okay if I make a gym that's not open yet? Like for example, "you walk in. It seems as though they're not open yet. The 6 pedastals haven't been filled yet." Meaning I'm still collecting the pokemon and/or training them for the gym.
official gen 6/7 sprites
pfp: by me | signature image: 7 Years From Now
code by me, cleaned up by Carinae
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Tredecim

Is it okay if I make a gym that's not open yet? Like for example, "you walk in. It seems as though they're not open yet. The 6 pedastals haven't been filled yet." Meaning I'm still collecting the pokemon and/or training them for the gym.
Since Gyms only allow Roleplay on a minimal level, no. If you open a Gym you should have the pokemon ready -- Gyms do get deleted for inactivity so having a thread just to have one while you set up your pokemon seems a bit silly :) Now, if you had the pokemon and were simply setting up the thread (as in the thread was WIP) then that's a bit different, but just having the thread and nothing else -- no.
Could a gym badge requirement be ‘Fight with one of your favorite legendaries’ or something really random like that? Nevermind i answered my own question.
I buy Fire feathers for as much as I sell them at my co-op shop. I post really random stuff in my journal, also check out my sprite shop. Profile picture is made by Kottorachi Sig by CottonEevee for HorrorGal13's use only * BG
i'm getting kinda confused with the gym badge thing. do they have to be made into items or something or are they just a drawing you put in a gym fourm?
💙 Why hello there! 🤎 ————————— 💚 Previous username: Worldabby2 ❤️ ————————— 💙 I’m always collecting Scatterbugs and Maravols! 💛 ————————— 🤍 (Very messy) Journal 🤍 ————————— 💜Profile from Cookie run: OvenBreak❤️
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Worldabby2

i'm getting kinda confused with the gym badge thing. do they have to be made into items or something or are they just a drawing you put in a gym fourm?
They are drawings/designs that you create to represent your Gym -- however they are item sized due to future updates that I can't detail at this time :)

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page