PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Injustice [oneshot]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Pages: 123··· 14151617

WhispurrC4t's AvatarWhispurrC4t
DUDE!! Is there a follow-up? Will there be?? Can you please make one??? I'm invested in this story now; I need to know what happens nexttt
GESUS MAGIC POKEMON haw long did it take u to Wright that😮😶
Ghyst's AvatarGhyst
Ah yes using a Masterball on a stupid Absol lol
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Ghyst

Ah yes using a Masterball on a stupid Absol lol
I feel like I need to address this - and other comments like it. The Master Ball has appeared in the anime exactly once. Here's what happened:

QUOTE originally posted by Bulbapedia

In Whiscash and Ash, Sullivan attempted to use a Master Ball in a last-ditch attempt to catch Nero, an oversized wild Whiscash that had long eluded him. However, Nero swallowed the Master Ball and disappeared back into the water, not being caught. At the end of the episode, Nero was seen playing with the Master Ball on its tongue.
The only Master Ball ever seen in the anime was used on a "stupid" Whiscash, and it failed.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
I feel like absol gets a really bad rap- In my opinion, it's epic, and it's design is really cool, and i wish it was loved more ;-; it shiny be cool too
Profile Picture from the KNY (Demon Slayer) Hashira Training Arc key visual (unmodified). Mareep line hoarder. Type Race Score = 497
Cïräïnä's AvatarCïräïnä
It was a good read, but I really wanted her to win. I was sad that she had to leave her little ones.
On Oct 18 2023 u should make a Pt. 2, a lil special thoing since it’ll officially have been created 10 years ago exactly on that day.
I have to aggree w/ you @TransWeavileLoki !
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: 728
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
oh yeah agree that would be neat!
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
I really enjoyed the story and it showed just how little consideration was given by the trainer, not ever thinking the Absol had pups (or is it kits) to tend to. Do trainers ever think of that? (I don't play pokemon except on here so I am ignorant) I hope there is a follow-up to teh story. ALSO..Niet, was it you that said you found the description of the Mega Absol morally objectionable or something? I recall reading that at one point. I now have a Mega Absol but the description seems pretty bland to me unless I am missing something.
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Pages: 123··· 14151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page