PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Injustice [oneshot]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617

MoonEevee's AvatarMoonEevee
Wow! Amazing story! The suspence is so strong! You're an amazing writer as well as programmer!
camjja's Avatarcamjja
Story 2!!!! Loved it!!! Best pokemon story I have ever read. STORY TWO!!! I like how the pokemon complained to the trainer, the point of view, and the twist ending.
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
This is such a great story!Absol is my favourite,and I would love to see a sequel!
WeAreTheFront's AvatarWeAreTheFront
I wish that this wasn't a oneshot so I could know what happend to the kids

Single arts by HeartlessDemon

Family arts by HeartlessDemon

Thank you Pyra for the avatar. Most sprites are from here
ZÅRKÉR12345's AvatarZÅRKÉR12345
think u
im zark i have a dream to takeover the world of pokemon with my pichu hahahaha now i will be god and get the god pokemon ahhahaha
Purrloin4548's AvatarPurrloin4548
That was great! Keep up the good work! Not really sure if anyting even could be changed.
i love purrloin so much aaaaaa
Hollowshield's AvatarHollowshield
Oh my stars the ending was so sad... But the story overall was ABSOLutly amazing! You did great on this!
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- oh urm- heh heh eh... (;w;)/
Banner made by amyc123
Badges; Please give my first egg some love
KorokuRain13's AvatarKorokuRain13
Im crying onto my keyboard
Looking for Korokus and/or a melan finneon. Pm me! Avatar sprite created by pfq art team, found on pokefarm wiki. If I'm crediting wrong please tell me how to fix it as I'm bad at this [align=center] Name: Sylvie Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
expected that lmao, this is why i love oneshots, i can't reproduce the same feeling of sadness, but i can make brutal deaths, guess everybody has their own talents
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
Violetglare's AvatarVioletglare
Great story! You had me following every line and at the end I almost cried when she got caught.

Pages: 123··· 1314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page