PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Injustice [oneshot]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 151617

Unfezant's AvatarUnfezant
aggred
Avatar from Official Pokemon Anime
;-; now you can no-longer see the things that happened in the spoiler thingy card you can click, that opens, and i forgot, plz fix, this is awesome story
Sylveon x Espeon
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
WE NEED A PART TWO TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENES NEXT IM EXIEIED IF IT DOES HAPPEN
hello i have an rp called the chao garden in the other rp setup. join if you want to.
Amethyst568's AvatarAmethyst568
Oh dear this made me feel like crying... It's so beautifully written and it kind of takes a different perspective into the real pokemon world. When reality sets in when pokemon get caught and are taken away from their families is heartbreaking. Even if pokemon isn't reality, this is written like it actually is. Thank you for letting me read such a wonderful piece!
Efflorescence's AvatarEfflorescence
This is such a good story! I wish there was a part 2, but since it was written in 2013.. ^^;
Stressed depressed lemon zest
1milkypaws1's Avatar1milkypaws1
Awww. I kinda wish Absol had miraculously escaped somehow. I wanna know more on what happened with her kids.
GachaGamma's AvatarGachaGamma
Wait, is that seriously how it ends!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Ryantherydon's AvatarRyantherydon
I use an absol in alpha saphire and after reading this story I just played with my absol for like 10 minutes.
WolfDragon's AvatarWolfDragon
Make a part 2 about how the kids survive!
rmurr142's Avatarrmurr142
So touching that story was soooo amazingly written and it was sooo sad and i felt like crying!!! :( ^U^
Made By Lonely Heart

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page