PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Injustice [oneshot]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Pages: 123··· 891011

nabob0410's Avatarnabob0410
Could you perhaps make a sequel? Where the mother escapes and finds her family again? And maybe she'll find the Dad Absol turned into a ghost Absol like the Mother Marowak from this year's halloween event?
-nabob0410
Best story ive heard all year. keep it up ^w^
Click me plz
i hate cliffhangers. BTW, Niet, some if ur other stories give me a forbidden screen.
*Mega Lucario sprite made by PFQ
Møm's AvatarMøm
I am no critic but I truly enjoyed the story
Created by Bryianna88
DarkTempest's AvatarDarkTempest
I haven't been able to find a story nor book that has made me feel this way. I thank you for it. :) I normally release te pokemon I catch in the fishing hut. I do it just for fun to see the water pokemon variations.

Shop Banner made by: Fennekava

Click?

Silverite Q's AvatarSilverite Q
Well I offically hate catching pokemon now. *Catches 3rd shiny eevee* What?
I have a spiky potato and potato wifi
Pablo1245's AvatarPablo1245
that was....beautiful
I wanna read what happens next D: Ahhh.
FireWolf1117's AvatarFireWolf1117
I did not need to read this today. Not when I just lost a kitten, and all I can think about now are those poor little babies who might die all alone. :'( But this and all the other pieces I've read are definitely really good. You should consider writing a book. And I wouldn't mind if you let the villains win in the end. I'm a bit of an evil witch myself. ^.^
zestycat's Avatarzestycat

QUOTE originally posted by Sempiternal

It's pretty well written and has a nice storyline to it. I just don't get why a trainer would use a Master Ball just to get a normal Pokemon ._. but yeah, otherwise, great story c:
hello i'm invader Zim

Pages: 123··· 891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page