PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Injustice [oneshot]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 151617

RioluAria's AvatarRioluAria

QUOTE originally posted by NovaDerp

Honestly after reading this story I don't think I'll ever touch an official game again...
Same. I feel like the anger is now targeted at me for working at milling Phione in my Pokemon X only for the sake of getting legendaries. I also feel like I should release my level 100's I have worked hard with, grinding the sad, lonely Pokemon for their experience...especially my sad and lonely league team of lucario, greninja, pidgeot, hawlucha, gallade, and charizard. It's heartbreaking to realize how some humans in the games were able to heighten friendships and affection, even though its usually for the trainers' benefit.
FoxDragon's AvatarFoxDragon
Dang... This story is awsome... Have you made any more? If not, you really should!
Please click my wonderful Ninetales! "and the universe said I love you because you are love." "Minecraft End Poem" -Julian Gough
wow so nice! do u actually have an absol in ur fields named niet with absol cubs? anyways, i really liked it.
DRAGONPERSON pls click? LONG LIVE HYDREIGON
KitGundy's AvatarKitGundy
This is beautiful, but very sad at the same time.
Lexy2005's AvatarLexy2005
Wow that was amazing!! You should definitely make another one! I want to know what happens next!!!!!!!!!!
Lexy2005 Name: Fluffy name jumpy Check out my shop! Banner made by Merkari!
Ganonderp's AvatarGanonderp
HECK THAT TRAINER AND HIS HECKING MASTERBALL. im never going to permanetly catch a pokemon again in any of the games.
ASHleyØak12's AvatarASHleyØak12
Those poor mareep :.(
Avatar by Artistic SansLevi’s Halloween Raffle
Free shiny/albino Pokémon for qualifying users!!!
Lv. 35 — 1,212 / 3,572
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 5 — 11 / 44
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
GroundFlying
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
Little Coyote's AvatarLittle Coyote
this was great story but its really sad.
https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/186906/Coyote-s-Ordinary-Art-Shop sorry in advancnce for any mistakes such as repeated words, i dont know why its doing that icon is by speariver, check out her art!
DrakeonPlayz's AvatarDrakeonPlayz
Ok, first of all, WOW! That was insanely fantastic! i used to write stories too on another site, but i lost inspiration. Secondly, Dont give up. i believe you can break free of that master ball. it will be hard, but you will be able to push through. I give you my support as a pokemon. Do it for your kids.
Click mah boiz Ether and Treptile
nabob0410's Avatarnabob0410
Could you perhaps make a sequel? Where the mother escapes and finds her family again? And maybe she'll find the Dad Absol turned into a ghost Absol like the Mother Marowak from this year's halloween event?
-nabob0410

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page