PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Injustice [oneshot]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Pages: 12345678··· 151617

Im going to gofeed my salazzle pokebeans to fill the pit of deppression this opened in my heart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
Sichem475's AvatarSichem475
NOOOOOO ABSOL!
DracoDe's AvatarDracoDe
Was there a continuation? Man! This Story's great!
Omanyte's AvatarOmanyte
You need to make an extension to this! It gave me all the feels. You are a great writer!
| Type Race Score: 1900 Credit
Eevee 5000's AvatarEevee 5000
Wow just ....wow
~I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.~ this place rocks 😊
Nadiakat123's AvatarNadiakat123
hmm... im trying to think of a way to make this an animation.. is that ok with you niet?
56834's Avatar56834
So much suspense I want more ._.
well aren't you a cwootie could you click my cwootie wootie??
The suspense is real! (Man I hate cliffhangers..) The worst part is we will never, ever get a sequel. Probably.
Why such feels????
magikx's Avatarmagikx
I like the story but...

No one seems so care for the poor Ampharos and it's little Mareep babies ;-; And how did the trainer acquire a Master Ball even though it was beaten by a wild Absol? And why would the trainer use it, instead of on a legendary (I mean, he must know something to get that Master Ball.) I understand the anger of her team bein beaten, but I would've ran personally as soon as one Pokémon fainted.
I enjoyed it a lot ^^
aaa

Pages: 12345678··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page