PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Injustice [oneshot]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Pages: 1234567··· 151617

BC's AvatarBC
Hey all you humans out there, I hope you now understand how Pokémon get captured. It was especially hard for me because I used to be a human and was used to freedom. Luckily I escaped... he's still after me; I was too good.
How many times can you procrastinate before you die? current: 27922992 My self-portrait was originally posted here: The Story of (almost) Everything (in Pokémon) Check it out?
Aquinnmwriter's AvatarAquinnmwriter
NUUUUUUUUUUU ABSOL ESCAPE D-,: FIX IT! IT'S SO SAAAAD! NUUUUUUUUUUUUU It makes me wonder just how many Pokémon go through something like that when a trainer catches them. Since trainers can't understand Pokémon, they might think their Pokémon is happy when in reality their Pokémon hates their guts.
It put me in the place o the pokemon, and i love it!
Amelia Flower's AvatarAmelia Flower
Oh no! It's a cliffhanger! :(
Avatar by me!! :) Pls click! DISASTER GYM

Badge Case

Ohhh I wish that this wasn't a oneshot
The Birds work for the bourgeiosie
I enjoyed every minute of reading this and wish you the very best in your future endeavors as a writer and story teller
Thank you to JarchiGamer for my avatar!!! You can find me here: Mystiquil's Lil Shop of Wunders Or here: Ninja's & Mystiquil's Ocean Stalls
This story makes me think. When trainers catch Pokemon, doesn't that mean their taking them from their family? Doesn't that mean the Pokemon is stuck thinking and whining about their families? And stubborn, heartless trainers taking everything away from them... ... I never really thought of it that way.
Eevee 5000's AvatarEevee 5000
Cool story!
~I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.~ this place rocks 😊
Squidily's AvatarSquidily
This book is AMAZING! As I have tryed to write pokemon myself and never had that perspective on it that way a second maybe?

QUOTE originally posted by Fishing hut

You see an albino Inaky floating upside down at the water, melem-ing the water, is she drinking it?
I buy things for my sister, I won't sell stuff I buy from stores!
CorundumLugia's AvatarCorundumLugia
It's well written,but quite sad... I hope you make a sequel. I never thought of it this way,where trainers catching Pokemon results in pokemon losing all they have... At least it wouldn't be that way with legendaries because they have no family. This story nearly made me not want to play my Pokemon games anymore.
Corundum the Lugia

Pages: 1234567··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page