PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

► Free About Me Templates

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 404142

Free About Me Templates
Little set of rules that aren't quite rules:
  • These are free to use, so yeah.
  • Please do not remove and/or change the credits in any way.
  • You may edit this code, but do not claim it as of your own making. Do not remove and/or change the credits in any way either.
  • Please do not use parts of the code without prior permission.
  • I'm afraid I don't accept requests, because I'm lazy, suggestions can be made though.
  • If you have any problem with the code or don't know how to use it, feel free to pm.
  • And of course, you can use your own image as long as it's free to use or you have permission to use it or you made it or, well, you get the point.
  • I'm afraid I really don't know how these end up on phone, hehe.
This isn't necessary but if you could either pm me or post when you're using one of these, then I'd be grateful. You see, looking at how you use these simple codes to make your pages unique really makes me happy.
I should really style these templates, ahahha.
Credits: Fonts @dafont.com | Images @pexels.com, stated free to use | Tab Codes @Shuichi and @niall
[ f r i e s ]
Template I

p r e v i e w

Well, here's my first ever kinda properly coded About Me thing. A question to all fancy coders, is there a code to crop a displayed image into a circle? Nevermind that. Well, yeah, that's about it. All necessary information's in the first post.
About Me @Is It Necessary

code

[css=background: #ffffff; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px; padding: 10px;][font=arial][colour=black][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/magXZvO.jpg[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/CeBmfGM.png[/img][/center][center] [size=9][url=link1][ 1 ][/url] | [url=link2][ 2 ][/url] | [url=link3][ 3 ][/url] [/size][/center][/colour] [center][colour=black][size=9]~text here~[/size][/colour][/center][/font] [font=arial][colour=black][size=7][css=text-align:right]About Me @Is It Necessary[/css][/size][/colour][/font][/css] [style]a:link, a:visited { background-color: #FFBC9A; color: white; padding: 4px 4px; text-align: center; text-decoration: none; display: inline-block; border-radius: 5px 5px; } a:hover, a:active { background-color: #FFA476; } [/style]
frayed's Avatarfrayed
Hi Necessary <3 Your about is adorable!!! *squeal* probably will use it at one point it's adorable If you'd like to get it a circle you can crop it on LunaPic.com :D heres the link
Come read my joke comic! Slow Death By Rubber Duck
@merkari, I'm glad you think so! :) I do know how to crop it manually, but I'm looking for a code that autocrops a square image or something, if that even exists, hehe.
Template II
This is almost the same thing, but with tabs and a different theme instead. It might have some tab height issues though. For this, please, don't be afraid to send me a pm, I'll fix it for you.

p r e v i e w

tab 1

content for tab 1 Since I'm inexperienced and really don't know how to code tabs, I've got this method from TypeNull. The thing is, the tab heights have to be set manually, which is a paint, so whatever you do, do not go over the typing space provided. You will understand that the cntent space provided is over when your text starts disappearing or something. If you want it changed, I would prefer if you ask me and then I can set it for you. If you do change anything yourself, leave the credits intact.

tab 2

content for tab 2 The amount I've typed in the first tab should be the maximum you type. Please do not exceed that. By that, I mean 17 lines of text on your About Me, no more, but you can go less.

tab 3

content for tab 3 I've left the text I've typed within the code I've displayed so that you may know what your content space limits are.

tab 4

content for tab 4 Well, I hope you like this template, do tell me if you do or if you've got suggestions for improvement.
About Me @Is It Necessary

code

[style] .container { position:relative; line-height:14px; font-family:arial; font-size:11px; } .tabs .panel { border:none; &>h3 { background-color:#EEFFEC; border:0px solid #EEFFEC; border-radius:0px; position:absolute; margin-left:20px; margin-top:5px; width:40px; text-align:center; transition:2s;} &>h3:nth-child(3) { background-color:#EEFFEC; margin-left:85px; width:40px;} &>h3:nth-child(5) { background-color:#EEFFEC; margin-left:150px; width:40px;} &>h3:nth-child(7) { background-color:#EEFFEC; margin-left:215px;width:40px; } &>h3 a { color:gray; transition:2s; } a:hover{color:black; transition:1s;} &>h3:hover{background:#DCFBCC; transition:1s;} &>h3 span { color:#5D565C; } &>div { background-color:white; color:black; position:absolute; margin-left:10px; top:55px; width:250px; height:238px; border:1px solid white; } } a:link, a:visited { color: #586452; text-decoration: dashed; font-weight: bold; } a:hover { color: #BCF79D; text-decoration: dashed; } a:active { color: #BCF79D; } .panel { h3 > a > svg { display:none;}} [/style] [css=background: #ffffff; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px; padding: 10px; height:570px;][font=courier][colour=black][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/a2RYHQq.jpg[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/AAOfVRH.png[/img][/center][styleclass=container] [styleclass=tabs][accordion=1] [a-section=tab 1][size=8]content for tab 1[/size] [/a-section] [a-section=tab 2][size=8]content for tab 2[/size] [/a-section] [a-section=tab 3][size=8]content for tab 3[/size] [/a-section] [a-section=tab 4][size=8]content for tab 4[/size] [/a-section] [/accordion][/styleclass] [/styleclass] [/colour][/font][font=arial][colour=black][size=7][/size][/colour][/font][/css][css=float:right; margin: -22px 6px 0px 0px; position:relative; font-size:10px; font-family:arial; color:black;]About Me @Is It Necessary[/css]
Template III
Another one, whoop. Though the text looks small here in this post, it should be fine in your About Me, I guess, I hope. Well, I hope you like this one.

p r e v i e w

God, tumblr's just so inspirational, ah. Everything's just so beautiful, it makes me cry. Anything monochrome's also beautiful, I guess. Except Mew of course, Mew sucks. When you're using this, do ensure that you have more text than the size of the image. Else, it's just going to look messed up. And if you do upload your own image, it would be better if the image isn't more than half as wide as this template, but up to you. And again, please do not remove the credits. And yep, that's about it.

code

[css=background:#F8F8F8; padding: 20px;] [css=text-align:right][size=7][url=url 1]| link i |[/url] [url=url 2]| link ii |[/url] [url=url 3]| link iii |[/url][/size][/css] [style]a:link, a:visited { background-color: white; color: black; padding: 4px 4px; text-align: center; text-decoration: none; display: inline-block; border-radius: 3px 3px; transition:2s; } a:hover, a:active { background-color: #6A6A6A; color: white; transition:0.5s; } hr { border-color:#F8F8F8; }[/style] [hr][css=background: #FFFFFF; -moz-border-radius: 2px 2px; border-radius: 2px 2px; padding: 10px;][css=margin-top:-1px; min-height:1px; float:left; position:relative; margin-right:8px;][img]image url here[/img][/css][css=margin-top:-5px; min-height:5px; position:relative;][colour=#1F1F1F][size=8]text here please. it'll look better if your text is longer than your image.[/size][/colour][/css][/css] [css=text-align:right][size=7][url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/71695/Free-About-Me-Templates]credits[/url][/size][/css][/css]
Galladerox's AvatarGalladerox
wooahhh i actually love all of these so simple and minimalistic i love this style!! so aesthetic <3 i will... probably use these at some point once i figure out what to put in my about me ahah keep it up i'd be so blessed to see more from you, thanks for making these <3 <3
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
woah!!! so nice!! I'll probs use one of these soon too!!
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
Roskakori's AvatarRoskakori
my gosh so minimalistic! i love them! i'll be using one if you don't mind <3
⭐ kori | pan
panromantic demisexual
| always tired ⭐ when will i have the time to heckin edit this
@Galladerox, Ah, I'm so glad you think so. You're still an inspiration and so, coming from you, that means a whole lot. @aisudesu, Ay, thank you! @Roskakori, please, go ahead! I love seeing others use them. Random question thing: Making link templates are easier but I'm sure everyone has more use for the tab ones. What should I do?

Pages: 123··· 404142

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page