PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Server Upgrade

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Okay, so it's a bit more complicated than just plugging in a different computer. There's a lot of stuff that goes on between our server and your computer, and we need to make sure that it all works. So as of right now, there's going to be a 24-hour wait while we make sure that things won't break horribly!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
It's taking a little longer than planned, and the person who works the servers has jst left for the weekend, so... delay until Monday! It's okay, though. Not really urgent. This server seems to be doing pretty well.
PFQ.ME is temporarily unavailable during the transfer. For this reason, most Display Codes will be broken and Shortlinks won't work either. This will be fixed when the transfer is complete. EDIT: Then again there's no reason for it to be taken down. All being well, I should be able to make the transfer tomorrow. We'll have to see though.
All right, it's happening soon! The server transfer will be taking place very shortly. The new machine is just going through some testing, and after that I'll be taking PFQ temporarily offline for the transfer. All being well the site will be down only for a few minutes.
The site has been transferred! If you encounter any bugs that may be related to the transfer, please bring them to me as soon as possible!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page