PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Introducing... a thing!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Killjøy's AvatarKilljøy

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

So if you're like my eight year old sister, don't name things "asdkgjk" or you'll be confused.
Guilty as charged. @Garthic: :o I can make you more muffins! Anyways ignore all that nonsense^ I love this idea, it will come in handy for many things like uploading work for commisions/sprite shops etc. As usual the Pokefarm team are thinking up things I never would have thought of so well done ^^ *streamers*
SnivyLover's AvatarSnivyLover
Yay! No more going thru multiple searches to translate my pics to BBCode! I love you guys! (about the searching, I'm not lazy, Google just doesn't like me :P)
Avatar is from Pokemon Conquest by Nintendo
CutePichu's AvatarCutePichu
Definitely needs a delete option. Just uploaded a pic and found I made it slightly too large for an avatar... :(
The pic I'm using as my avatar is by Marie-Chan. From the Advent Calendar.
Electric Gems 40/100
Click my unevolved pokemon please? They're sorted and stacked in the first field!
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan
Didn't think a feature like this would be added, it's really cool~ Though, I will stick with adding my pictures and posting them around, if I dare posting here. This is amazing for small pictures and gif with space worth a few KB, though not for complex things (I found one picture I made has like 3.75MB, geez) Not being negative, sorry if it appeared so, I still think this is a great feature to be added, especially if some people are having issues with loading a new page to go to Imgur, Facebook,etc.
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
I keep getting an AJAX error trying to do this
by MickeyButtcanon | Art: official
Smol Miqote Gal, Returning to PFQ here ♥️

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page